Default Oink!

And an insult to butterflies everywhe

http://tinyurl.com/43r5p4y

On 28/07/2011 12:01 PM, X-Man wrote:
And an insult to butterflies everywhe

http://tinyurl.com/43r5p4y

That is no butterfly, it is two women giving head.

--
Obama, enslaving Americans with debt-tax slavery for a spending binge.
Doesn't even borrow real money, Bernanke just creates it like a

On 7/28/11 2:08 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 28/07/2011 12:01 PM, X-Man wrote:
And an insult to butterflies everywhe

http://tinyurl.com/43r5p4y

That is no butterfly, it is two women giving head.

There's always some jerk who lets the cat out of the bag long before it
is necessary.

On 28/07/2011 12:13 PM, X-Man wrote:
On 7/28/11 2:08 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 28/07/2011 12:01 PM, X-Man wrote:
And an insult to butterflies everywhe

http://tinyurl.com/43r5p4y

That is no butterfly, it is two women giving head.

There's always some jerk who lets the cat out of the bag long before it
is necessary.

You do see over fascinated by cocks though. Your new fetish?

On 7/28/11 2:17 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 28/07/2011 12:13 PM, X-Man wrote:
On 7/28/11 2:08 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 28/07/2011 12:01 PM, X-Man wrote:
And an insult to butterflies everywhe

http://tinyurl.com/43r5p4y

That is no butterfly, it is two women giving head.

There's always some jerk who lets the cat out of the bag long before it
is necessary.

You do see over fascinated by cocks though. Your new fetish?

You're projecting here again, Can-uckles, about the only place you can.
(Forgive the pun)

You really remind me of Scott Ingersoll: ignorant, uneducated,
unemployable, and compensating for his shortcomings (Oh no, another pun)
with a big (reverse pun) mouth.

On 28/07/2011 12:22 PM, X-Man wrote:
On 7/28/11 2:17 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 28/07/2011 12:13 PM, X-Man wrote:
On 7/28/11 2:08 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 28/07/2011 12:01 PM, X-Man wrote:
And an insult to butterflies everywhe

http://tinyurl.com/43r5p4y

That is no butterfly, it is two women giving head.

There's always some jerk who lets the cat out of the bag long before it
is necessary.

You do see over fascinated by cocks though. Your new fetish?

You're projecting here again, Can-uckles, about the only place you can.
(Forgive the pun)

You really remind me of Scott Ingersoll: ignorant, uneducated,
unemployable, and compensating for his shortcomings (Oh no, another pun)
with a big (reverse pun) mouth.

Your just a greedy old fart in the lesser side of town dependent on
government like a parasite.

--
Obama, enslaving Americans with debt-tax slavery for a spending binge.
Doesn't even borrow real money, Bernanke just creates it like a
counterfeiter. .

In article ,
says...

On 7/28/11 2:17 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 28/07/2011 12:13 PM, X-Man wrote:
On 7/28/11 2:08 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 28/07/2011 12:01 PM, X-Man wrote:
And an insult to butterflies everywhe

http://tinyurl.com/43r5p4y

That is no butterfly, it is two women giving head.

There's always some jerk who lets the cat out of the bag long before it
is necessary.

You do see over fascinated by cocks though. Your new fetish?

You're projecting here again, Can-uckles, about the only place you can.
(Forgive the pun)

You really remind me of Scott Ingersoll: ignorant, uneducated,
unemployable, and compensating for his shortcomings (Oh no, another pun)
with a big (reverse pun) mouth.

You stupid spoofer, *I* am the one who comes here bragging about
everything I have, my money, everything. That's a sure sign that things
aren't going well between me and Karen in the sack.

On 7/28/11 2:36 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 28/07/2011 12:22 PM, X-Man wrote:
On 7/28/11 2:17 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 28/07/2011 12:13 PM, X-Man wrote:
On 7/28/11 2:08 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 28/07/2011 12:01 PM, X-Man wrote:
And an insult to butterflies everywhe

http://tinyurl.com/43r5p4y

That is no butterfly, it is two women giving head.

There's always some jerk who lets the cat out of the bag long before it
is necessary.

You do see over fascinated by cocks though. Your new fetish?

You're projecting here again, Can-uckles, about the only place you can.
(Forgive the pun)

You really remind me of Scott Ingersoll: ignorant, uneducated,
unemployable, and compensating for his shortcomings (Oh no, another pun)
with a big (reverse pun) mouth.

Your just a greedy old fart in the lesser side of town dependent on
government like a parasite.

There you go, projecting again.

On Thu, 28 Jul 2011 14:01:35 -0400, X-Man
wrote:

And an insult to butterflies everywhe

http://tinyurl.com/43r5p4y

I never understood the attraction for tramp stamps.

On Thu, 28 Jul 2011 12:08:09 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 28/07/2011 12:01 PM, X-Man wrote:
And an insult to butterflies everywhe

http://tinyurl.com/43r5p4y

That is no butterfly, it is two women giving head.

LOL!! I had to look again. I guess your eyesight bs was just that.