Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Don Quijote

Default looking for wave-playing kayak

Hi all
I'm looking to play with the waves w/o major tricks. I've looked into
several boats and have narrowed it down to the Wilderness Riot, at
9'6". The main reason is that I'm a large 6'1", 220 pound guy and
other boats are too small.

Anyways I read the Riot is quite good but that it doesn't "carve the
waves" too good. What's that, and what do you think of my choice?

Thank you in advance