Default how wall street ruined america

while our resident right wingers are complaining about the harlem at
1600 PA avenue

wall street was quietly destroying the US

it went from 10% of GDP in 1945 to 25% of GDP in 2007 when the
depression started

how'd that work out for the US?

wf3h wrote:
while our resident right wingers are complaining about the harlem at
1600 PA avenue

wall street was quietly destroying the US

it went from 10% of GDP in 1945 to 25% of GDP in 2007 when the
depression started

how'd that work out for the US?

What is "it", moron?

On 26/07/2011 5:12 PM, wf3h wrote:
while our resident right wingers are complaining about the harlem at
1600 PA avenue

wall street was quietly destroying the US

it went from 10% of GDP in 1945 to 25% of GDP in 2007 when the
depression started

how'd that work out for the US?

Ah, just a fleabag a whining, everybody else's fault. One thing we know
for sure is you are a good little fleabag puppet.

--
Obama, enslaving Americans with debt-tax slavery for a spending binge.
Doesn't even borrow real money, Bernanke just creates it like a

On Thu, 28 Jul 2011 20:17:25 -0400, L G wrote:

wf3h wrote:
while our resident right wingers are complaining about the harlem at
1600 PA avenue

wall street was quietly destroying the US

it went from 10% of GDP in 1945 to 25% of GDP in 2007 when the
depression started

how'd that work out for the US?

What is "it", moron?

gee the right wing is so desperate they now deny wall street exists!

On Thu, 28 Jul 2011 22:20:29 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 26/07/2011 5:12 PM, wf3h wrote:
while our resident right wingers are complaining about the harlem at
1600 PA avenue

wall street was quietly destroying the US

it went from 10% of GDP in 1945 to 25% of GDP in 2007 when the
depression started

how'd that work out for the US?

Ah, just a fleabag a whining, everybody else's fault. One thing we know
for sure is you are a good little fleabag puppet

IOW you hate evidence. you have your klan meetings and that's all you
neeed

wf3h wrote:
On Thu, 28 Jul 2011 20:17:25 -0400, L wrote:

wf3h wrote:
while our resident right wingers are complaining about the harlem at
1600 PA avenue

wall street was quietly destroying the US

it went from 10% of GDP in 1945 to 25% of GDP in 2007 when the
depression started

how'd that work out for the US?

What is "it", moron?

gee the right wing is so desperate they now deny wall street exists!

No, we can all agree there is a street names "Wall Street". It's your
interpretation of a place being a person (or persons) that is screwed up.

wf3h wrote:
while our resident right wingers are complaining about the harlem at
1600 PA avenue

wall street was quietly destroying the US

it went from 10% of GDP in 1945 to 25% of GDP in 2007 when the
depression started

how'd that work out for the US?
What is "it", moron?

gee the right wing is so desperate they now deny wall street exists!

No, we can all agree there is a street names "Wall Street". It's your
interpretation of a place being a person (or persons) that is screwed up.

IOW you dont know what a 'synecdoche' is

yeah you're right wing alright. not too bright

wf3h wrote:

wf3h wrote:
while our resident right wingers are complaining about the harlem at
1600 PA avenue

wall street was quietly destroying the US

it went from 10% of GDP in 1945 to 25% of GDP in 2007 when the
depression started

how'd that work out for the US?
What is "it", moron?
gee the right wing is so desperate they now deny wall street exists!

No, we can all agree there is a street names "Wall Street". It's your
interpretation of a place being a person (or persons) that is screwed up.

IOW you dont know what a 'synecdoche' is

yeah you're right wing alright. not too bright

If you weren't such a moron, you would be able to back your statements
with specific names of people or companies. You choose to use generic
terms that are meaningless.

Carry on, blind man.

wall street is hiring! bpuharic General 5 July 11th 10 10:32 PM
Wall Street Eisboch General 5 October 14th 08 03:17 PM
Wall Street Whores Vic Smith General 3 September 18th 08 06:35 PM
Wall Street... A Boater[_2_] General 0 September 15th 08 08:39 PM
Wall Street Journal sez: hk General 0 August 10th 08 05:33 PM