cadeck

Default missing paddler Chris Clark, pacific NW

a roommate who is a paddler has disappeared without a trace, and i'm
concerned if he is safe. Please email if anyone has information.
riverman

"cadeck" wrote in message
om...
a roommate who is a paddler has disappeared without a trace, and i'm
concerned if he is safe. Please email if anyone has information.

Tell us more. Where in the PacNW; is he sea kayaking or riverboating, how
long ago did he leave, when is he returned, etc. There's not a lot to go by
in your post.

--riverman

William Wahl

"riverman" wrote in message

"cadeck" wrote in message
om...
a roommate who is a paddler has disappeared without a trace, and i'm
concerned if he is safe. Please email if anyone has information.

Tell us more. Where in the PacNW; is he sea kayaking or riverboating, how
long ago did he leave, when is he returned, etc. There's not a lot to go

by
in your post.

--riverman

Nor may I add, an update. The newspapers are clear here in Seattle.
Ciao!
Bill

Fiona

"William Wahl" wrote in message ...
"riverman" wrote in message

"cadeck" wrote in message
om...
a roommate who is a paddler has disappeared without a trace, and i'm
concerned if he is safe. Please email if anyone has information.

Tell us more. Where in the PacNW; is he sea kayaking or riverboating, how
long ago did he leave, when is he returned, etc. There's not a lot to go

by
in your post.

--riverman

Nor may I add, an update. The newspapers are clear here in Seattle.
Ciao!
Bill

okay some dumb questions.
what is his name?
what type of boat, colour, material?
what equipment has he should things go wrong?
a brief physical discription.... any health issues?
is there a trip plan?
how far north??? might we bump into him near vancouver island?
this assumes he is on the ocean.
i hope you find your friend , if a room mate of mine vanished i would
be sick with worry.
the pacific north west is a big area
beaver charlie

Alien abduction. He'll be returned to you okay.