Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
elena

Default Where to canoe and stay in Northern Idaho

Hi folks-- I'm attempting to set up a trip for 10 - 15 people to
Northern Idaho for one week next August in northern, possibly central,
Idaho. We are looking to rent a couple or three cabins on a
canoe-friendly lake, preferably with hiking trails nearby as well.
Avoidance of jet-skis and power boats is important. Any suggestions
out there for a scenic and (relatively) peaceful/isolated (I know,
it's August!) place?
Elena