posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising

Default What is up with all of the boaters in here?

I have only had 2 people ask to become my "friend" in Facebook. Please
join, it is a lot of fun. Don is really doing a good job of posting
links to the best of the Halifax Chronicle Herald. They are always nice
feel good stories. I have done a good job of screening all potential
"friends" to make sure we only allow the right kind of people in the
group.

"Harryk" wrote in message
I have only had 2 people ask to become my "friend" in Facebook. Please
join, it is a lot of fun. Don is really doing a good job of posting links
to the best of the Halifax Chronicle Herald. They are always nice feel
good stories. I have done a good job of screening all potential "friends"
to make sure we only allow the right kind of people in the group.

I do hope your new facebook works, and that the ability to "allow the right
kind of people in the group" works better than here. I do hope you got the
e mail I sent to you, and will contact me so we can discuss this away from
here.

Most people here are not here to talk about boats.

Steve

On 7/21/11 1:36 PM, Steve B wrote:
wrote in message
I have only had 2 people ask to become my "friend" in Facebook. Please
join, it is a lot of fun. Don is really doing a good job of posting links
to the best of the Halifax Chronicle Herald. They are always nice feel
good stories. I have done a good job of screening all potential "friends"
to make sure we only allow the right kind of people in the group.

I do hope your new facebook works, and that the ability to "allow the right
kind of people in the group" works better than here. I do hope you got the
e mail I sent to you, and will contact me so we can discuss this away from
here.

Most people here are not here to talk about boats.

Steve

Yes, I have your email, but am having trouble verifying your personal
info. It seems that you don't have a lot of information in Google and
or your Facebook Account. Can you email me your home telephone number
so we can chat and clear up this confusion?

On 7/21/2011 1:31 PM, Harryk wrote:
I have only had 2 people ask to become my "friend" in Facebook.
Please join, it is a lot of fun. Don is really doing a good job of
posting links to the best of the Halifax Chronicle Herald. They are
always nice feel good stories. I have done a good job of screening
all potential "friends" to make sure we only allow the right kind of
people in the group.

It's obvious. No one wants to befriend you.

On 7/21/11 1:41 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 7/21/11 1:36 PM, Steve B wrote:
wrote in message
[...]

ID spoofing idiot...with nothing clever to day...

On 7/21/11 1:55 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 7/21/11 1:41 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 7/21/11 1:36 PM, Steve B wrote:
wrote in message
[...]

Idiot, it is today, NOT to day. My bobcat has a higher IQ than the
Spoofing Scum who pollute rec.boats.

In article , naled24511
@mypacks.net says...

On 7/21/11 1:41 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 7/21/11 1:36 PM, Steve B wrote:
wrote in message
[...]

You spoofer! It should be "nothing clever to SAY"..... you racist moron.
posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising

In article ,
says...

On 7/21/11 1:46 PM, Florida Jim wrote:
On 7/21/2011 1:31 PM, Harryk wrote:
I have only had 2 people ask to become my "friend" in Facebook. Please
join, it is a lot of fun. Don is really doing a good job of posting
links to the best of the Halifax Chronicle Herald. They are always
nice feel good stories. I have done a good job of screening all
potential "friends" to make sure we only allow the right kind of
people in the group.

It's obvious. No one wants to befriend you.

LIAR

SPOOFER! Only my little buddy Don uses that reply when he can't figure
out anything else to say. He's slow.

Where are the boaters??? N.L. Eckert[_2_] General 19 July 3rd 11 03:19 PM
Hello Boaters! Boating All Out General 4 July 1st 11 12:37 PM
Boaters Forum Loogy The Idiot General 28 June 13th 09 01:15 PM
For all you hams who are boaters... wf3h General 0 October 21st 06 02:40 AM
For all you hams who are boaters... Larry General 0 October 20th 06 04:47 AM