Default Eric Kantor's "ethics"

Shorting Treasury Notes??? Wow...

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/20...ting-treasury/

On Thu, 21 Jul 2011 09:50:19 -0700, wrote:

Shorting Treasury Notes??? Wow...

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/20...ting-treasury/

My bad... it's Eric Cantor, obviously.

On 21/07/2011 10:50 AM, wrote:
Shorting Treasury Notes??? Wow...

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/20...ting-treasury/

Wow, thanks. Just what I was looking for as one way or another, US
treasuries are losers. Fates can't go down, only up. Value of money is
going down not up. Worth some research.
--
What government fears the most is that the people correctly learn that
they need government less than the government needs them.

On Thu, 21 Jul 2011 12:19:27 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 21/07/2011 10:50 AM, wrote:
Shorting Treasury Notes??? Wow...

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/20...ting-treasury/

Wow, thanks. Just what I was looking for as one way or another, US
treasuries are losers. Fates can't go down, only up. Value of money is
going down not up. Worth some research.

Yes, you're a leach on society. Feel free to bet against the US.

On Jul 21, 2:20*pm, wrote:
Feel free to bet against the US.

And why not. Barry is.

On 21/07/2011 1:20 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 21 Jul 2011 12:19:27 -0600,
wrote:

On 21/07/2011 10:50 AM,
wrote:
Shorting Treasury Notes??? Wow...

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/20...ting-treasury/

Wow, thanks. Just what I was looking for as one way or another, US
treasuries are losers. Fates can't go down, only up. Value of money is
going down not up. Worth some research.

Yes, you're a leach on society. Feel free to bet against the US.

I did, made me lots of money so far. And you? Your pension? How is
that fleabag economics work'in for ya?

CNN fleabags seem worried like scared rabbits tonight. Usual spew of
leftie fleabaggerism.

You can smell the fear!!!!!

Amazing, the land of the free doesn't realize how much freedom they have
really lost if they have to suck on government like leaches for an
existence. I pity you fleabaggers as you know not what you have lost.

--
What government fears the most is that the people correctly learn that
they need government less than the government needs them.
Say no more debt, no more debt-slave taxes. Economic freedom matters too!

On Thu, 21 Jul 2011 21:11:37 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 21/07/2011 1:20 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 21 Jul 2011 12:19:27 -0600,
wrote:

On 21/07/2011 10:50 AM,
wrote:
Shorting Treasury Notes??? Wow...

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/20...ting-treasury/

Wow, thanks. Just what I was looking for as one way or another, US
treasuries are losers. Fates can't go down, only up. Value of money is
going down not up. Worth some research.

Yes, you're a leach on society. Feel free to bet against the US.

I did, made me lots of money so far. And you? Your pension? How is
that fleabag economics work'in for ya?

CNN fleabags seem worried like scared rabbits tonight. Usual spew of
leftie fleabaggerism.

You can smell the fear!!!!!

Amazing, the land of the free doesn't realize how much freedom they have
really lost if they have to suck on government like leaches for an
existence. I pity you fleabaggers as you know not what you have lost.

You're a liar. Nothing new. You're unable to get into the US, so you
have to trash this great country. Don't worry though. You're $3 bet
won't matter.