Default US Fed Bank Fraud

On Fri, 22 Jul 2011 10:04:17 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 21/07/2011 10:17 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 21 Jul 2011 18:59:47 -0600,
wrote:

On 21/07/2011 1:25 PM,
wrote:
On Thu, 21 Jul 2011 12:49:53 -0600,
wrote:

On 21/07/2011 10:32 AM,
wrote:
On Thu, 21 Jul 2011 07:31:35 -0600,
wrote:

On 20/07/2011 7:26 PM, wf3h wrote:
On Wed, 20 Jul 2011 18:26:06 -0600,
wrote:

On 20/07/2011 6:05 PM, wf3h wrote:
On Wed, 20 Jul 2011 17:34:22 -0600,
wrote:

On 20/07/2011 5:19 PM,
wrote:
On Wed, 20 Jul 2011 17:11:07 -0600,
wrote:
But at this point, does not mater, as the debt-tax, tax and debt greed
has pooched the USA.

so when the GOP congress in 2001 and 2003 cut taxes

you say this had NO effect on the deficit??

HAHAHAHAH

Who knows? Could be if they didn't cut it could have happened sooner.

HAHAHAH so bush ****ed us by spending trillions...TRILLIONS on war and
tax cuts

but it's the black guy's fault??

ROFLMAO!

At this point, doesn't mater, USD down again. Looked at the deals being
tossed about, they all are not worth **** and indicate USA can no longer
ever pay its bills again. A perpetual refusal to borrow real money and
ever pay the debts.

US DC is sinning. "In Debt We Trust!".

Screwed and pooched by liberalism and fraud.

Total nonsense. We can "pay our bills" and we're not broke. As usual,
you're qualified to listen to Rush and that's about it.

Actually the US Fed creates no value fraud moneys to buy US treasuries,
no one lends the US government money any more. They haven't for some time.

Sort of like photocopying money to pay your debts. Just fraud. So
called ruse is just posturing of paying debt with more debt. Just a
future debt-tax slavery.

Now that 58 state Obama has made sure USA can't put a man into space
what is next? More DEBT?

I think you're a moron, but more importantly, you're an insane moron
and a little man racist.

Polly want a cracker?

You're a racist little **** of a man. I'm sure if you look really hard
you'll find out you do have a penis and some balls.

Yep, sure do and your not getting at them.

Your genetic quality is far too low for my tastes.

You found them? Miracles do happen!

You have nothing on chimpanzees.

On 7/22/2011 3:47 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 22 Jul 2011 10:04:17 -0600,
wrote:

On 21/07/2011 10:17 PM,
wrote:
On Thu, 21 Jul 2011 18:59:47 -0600,
wrote:

On 21/07/2011 1:25 PM,
wrote:
On Thu, 21 Jul 2011 12:49:53 -0600,
wrote:

wrote:

On 20/07/2011 6:05 PM, wf3h wrote:
On Wed, 20 Jul 2011 17:34:22 -0600,
wrote:

wrote:
[...]

We know you are a little strange but I never would have guessed
zoophilia. I suppose you take it where you can get it, eh plume?

In article om,
says...

On 7/22/2011 3:47 PM,
wrote:
On Fri, 22 Jul 2011 10:04:17 -0600,
wrote:

On 21/07/2011 10:17 PM,
wrote:
On Thu, 21 Jul 2011 18:59:47 -0600,
wrote:

On 21/07/2011 1:25 PM,
wrote:
On Thu, 21 Jul 2011 12:49:53 -0600,
wrote:

wrote:

On 20/07/2011 6:05 PM, wf3h wrote:
On Wed, 20 Jul 2011 17:34:22 -0600,
wrote:

wrote:
[...]

Don't talk about her like that. We are both REAL catty bitches and we'll
have Don call you LIAR! if you keep it up.

On 7/22/11 5:25 PM, Harryk wrote:
In raweb.com,
says...

On 7/22/2011 3:47 PM,
wrote:
On Fri, 22 Jul 2011 10:04:17 -0600,
wrote:

On 21/07/2011 10:17 PM,
wrote:
On Thu, 21 Jul 2011 18:59:47 -0600,
wrote:

On 21/07/2011 1:25 PM,
wrote:
On Thu, 21 Jul 2011 12:49:53 -0600,
wrote:

wrote:

On 20/07/2011 6:05 PM, wf3h wrote:
On Wed, 20 Jul 2011 17:34:22 -0600,
wrote:

wrote:
[...]

Spoofer, you are nothing but a LIAR! As Don would say "Lie this Spoofer
Boy"

On Jul 20, 6:19*pm, wrote:
On Wed, 20 Jul 2011 17:11:07 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 20/07/2011 4:27 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 20 Jul 2011 16:16:43 -0600,
wrote:

Looks like the USD lost value again today.

Feeling the currency dilution pinch? (inflation)

Well, tell Bernanke fraud that creating money is not creating wealth, it
simply dilutes the currency for inflation.

While DC wants to pay 0% for money, that is all it is worth. *Not worth
having. *Yep, big time currency run may have started.

You guess need to put a leash on Bernanke and US treasury fraud. *At the
rate of deterioration, no hope in Obama making it to Nov 2012 without
and economic blowout. *Creating no-value money to pay debt is fraud..

Fleabags note, you are critical of my 100% voluntary leaving of the USA.
* Know that as I exited the US, I put 72 cents down for a Canadian buck.
* That Canadian buck is now worth $1.05.5. *That is over a 46%
devaluation avoidance in 7 years. *And I also profitably invested it for
even better returns.

Keep making your buck cheaper, support Obama-Bernanke-Debt fraud. *Makes
your goods cheaper for Canadians.

Well moron, foreign investors are flocking to the US, esp. now.
Exports are way up, and in fact quite high to China. Corporate profits
are going up and up, but the only jobs the "job creators" are creating
is overseas.

Give us a break. You were thrown out of the US and you can't return.
You're bitter. We get it.

Funny, I just read about a company leaving the USA. *You should know
them, they make the hard drives in computers. *Manufacturing in China
and Taiwan and corporate offices in Ireland. *Used to be a USA company..

Here is a list:

http://www.focus.com/fyi/10-big-busi...-moved-abroad/

Hey, why be in the USA just to pay taxes? *If a company makes a product
in China sells it in Aruba or China, why should Obama and fleabag greedy
buggers get a cut?

Fact is democrats destroyed your economy with tax and debt GREED!!!

You're really a dumb one aren't you. Actual corporate taxes are quite
low. (Not the published rate, but what they actually pay)

Wow. You found a list of companies that moved away during Bush's
administration. As I've said, you're a moron racist little pig of a
man.

If Obama's plan was so delicious, then why did they not move back,
D'Plume?

Magazine? Or clip fed? Tim General 6 February 3rd 09 02:06 AM
Fed up with Yamaha 4-stroke sherwindu Cruising 12 May 21st 06 11:20 PM
Fed up with Yamaha Outboards sherwindu General 6 May 8th 06 05:04 PM
Fed Up Skipper General 1 February 23rd 06 01:29 PM
fed up please help Charlie Brown General 22 February 15th 06 09:04 PM