jps jps is offline

Default Wisconsin

Hahahahahaaaa!!!

WASHINGTON -- Wisconsin state Sen. Dave Hansen (D-Green Bay) handily
won Tuesday's recall election, giving Democrats a victory in the first
of nine contests being held this summer.

With 65 percent of the vote in, the Associated Press called the race
for Hansen, who had more than double the votes of his Republican
challenger, David VanderLeest.

Democrats quickly put out statements declaring the race a referendum
on Gov. Scott Walker's (R) agenda.

Can't wait 'til the summer is over and Dems have taken back Wisconsin.

Scott Walker will continue his downward spiral until they can recall
him next year. ****ing Republican goons.

On 7/20/2011 12:31 AM, jps wrote:
Hahahahahaaaa!!!

WASHINGTON -- Wisconsin state Sen. Dave Hansen (D-Green Bay) handily
won Tuesday's recall election, giving Democrats a victory in the first
of nine contests being held this summer.

With 65 percent of the vote in, the Associated Press called the race
for Hansen, who had more than double the votes of his Republican
challenger, David VanderLeest.

Democrats quickly put out statements declaring the race a referendum
on Gov. Scott Walker's (R) agenda.

Can't wait 'til the summer is over and Dems have taken back Wisconsin.

Scott Walker will continue his downward spiral until they can recall
him next year. ****ing Republican goons.

Finished grinding the gelcoat off your boat yet? The job would go much
quicker if you hauled the boat instead of doing it on the yacht club slip.

On 19/07/2011 10:31 PM, jps wrote:

Hahahahahaaaa!!!

WASHINGTON -- Wisconsin state Sen. Dave Hansen (D-Green Bay) handily
won Tuesday's recall election, giving Democrats a victory in the first
of nine contests being held this summer.

With 65 percent of the vote in, the Associated Press called the race
for Hansen, who had more than double the votes of his Republican
challenger, David VanderLeest.

Democrats quickly put out statements declaring the race a referendum
on Gov. Scott Walker's (R) agenda.

Can't wait 'til the summer is over and Dems have taken back Wisconsin.

Scott Walker will continue his downward spiral until they can recall
him next year. ****ing Republican goons.

Now you know why I moved out, no Wisconsin taxes for me since 2004.

How long before Wisconsin is bankrupt?
--
What government fears the most is that the people correctly learn that
they need government less than the government needs them.

On Wed, 20 Jul 2011 09:04:00 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 19/07/2011 10:31 PM, jps wrote:

Hahahahahaaaa!!!

WASHINGTON -- Wisconsin state Sen. Dave Hansen (D-Green Bay) handily
won Tuesday's recall election, giving Democrats a victory in the first
of nine contests being held this summer.

With 65 percent of the vote in, the Associated Press called the race
for Hansen, who had more than double the votes of his Republican
challenger, David VanderLeest.

Democrats quickly put out statements declaring the race a referendum
on Gov. Scott Walker's (R) agenda.

Can't wait 'til the summer is over and Dems have taken back Wisconsin.

Scott Walker will continue his downward spiral until they can recall
him next year. ****ing Republican goons.

Now you know why I moved out, no Wisconsin taxes for me since 2004.

How long before Wisconsin is bankrupt?

Moved out? You were ejected from the US.

wrote:

On 19/07/2011 10:31 PM, jps wrote:

Hahahahahaaaa!!!

WASHINGTON -- Wisconsin state Sen. Dave Hansen (D-Green Bay) handily
won Tuesday's recall election, giving Democrats a victory in the first
of nine contests being held this summer.

With 65 percent of the vote in, the Associated Press called the race
for Hansen, who had more than double the votes of his Republican
challenger, David VanderLeest.

Democrats quickly put out statements declaring the race a referendum
on Gov. Scott Walker's (R) agenda.

Can't wait 'til the summer is over and Dems have taken back Wisconsin.

Scott Walker will continue his downward spiral until they can recall
him next year. ****ing Republican goons.

Now you know why I moved out, no Wisconsin taxes for me since 2004.

How long before Wisconsin is bankrupt?

Moved out? You were ejected from the US.

Wisconsin taxes would be a holiday in comparison to what he's paying
in Canada. Two-sided mouth.

Actually, you would be surprised on how little I now pay, all very
legal. Trick is not to have earned income, no employment taxes like EI
and CPP on investors income which also gets a favorable rate.

And if you have saved, and setup correctly, much is tax deferred. A new
item on the block I love is TFSA, already at $24K, $9K of no taxes
already in working hard. RRSP, loaded, LIRA too... lots of cash in the
account, lets me withdraw from the RRSP at the max rate of 15% or less,
which is more that I need to live on as I am 100% debt free.

For example in my high tax income earning years I would put large
amounts into the RRSP deferring 45% in taxes. Now I withdraw them below
the radar at under 15% taxes on the way out.

If I have a low return year, I haul more out of the RRSP. If I have a
bumper year in gains driving me to higher rates, I withdraw less from
the RRSP to keep my taxes low. That is, I define the rates I am willing
to pay.

The trick is while a tax worker slave, save as much as you can and get
out of debt. Then when you have enough saved and invested for the for
the future, leave the work for and invest for a living.

Best part is, if government changes the rules, I can be out of Canada in
the time it takes to sell the home. You don't have to be PM (ret) Paul
Martian to do this. NDP get in and want a wealth tax, I can right
click, transfer to HSBC in Panama and be an expat. Ottawa greed isn't
holding the cards.

Paul Martian knows it, so does Kevin O'Leary, Jim Paterson and I.

--
What government fears the most is that the people correctly learn that
they need government less than the government needs them.
Say no more debt, no more debt-slave taxes. Economic freedom matters too!

wrote:

[...]

Yes, that's the trick. Unfortunately for you, it's a result of
long-term unemployment due to you being unemployable.

wrote:

[...]

Compared to you, D'Plume. he is a model citizen.