Default The lovely folks at the US Chamber of Commerce

On Jul 15, 11:39*am, wrote:
On Fri, 15 Jul 2011 09:05:36 -0400, Harryk
wrote:

On 7/15/11 8:58 AM, Canuck57 wrote:

You need to diversify with the equivalent of 10 pounds of silver?

You just confirmed your not worth much at all.

Do you think it might be possible for us to get through one day without
you posting any of your ignorant, gold-buggish, anti-US, anti-humanity
posts on your uneducated interpretation of economics?

Aside from the activities of the moronic Harry ID spoofers, you are the
most prolific poster of nonsense in here. At least 99% of your
"economic" posts are nothing more than horse****. What you've convinced
most of the more intelligent posters here of is that you don't have two
silver dimes to rub together.

Maybe he poops silver horse****?

[...]

That makes sense. Her remarks are more nonsensical than those of our boy
from Halifax.

wrote:

[...]

The guys in the pickup truck are outside your house now, waiting for you
to jump in the back for those yard cleaning jobs...which, thanks to your
navy training, you can handle.

Default Dialog with the loser lefties

wrote:

[...]

Speaking of training, what were you trained to do. I means after you got
out of English learnin university.
Something? Anything?

wrote:

[...]

In general terms, a proper liberal arts education trains one's mind to
think rationally and develops one's intellectual capabilities.
Therefore, once I completed that part of my formal education, I was
mentally prepared to diverse challenges and situations.

As an example, you probably required three weeks to learn how to shine
your buckles and buttons with Brasso. I, on the other hand, was trained
to look for and read the directions on the can, so I could tell someone
like you how to shine my buckles.

[...]

to "handle" diverse challenges and situations. After all these years,
I'm still a lousy typist.

[...]

Obviously something went wrong. If you ever had it, you lost it.

In article m,
says...

[...]

Nothing much. That's why my wife supports me.

[...]

I'm sure that's true. Two morons can only have a discussion for so
long...

wrote:

[...]

That would be the standard reasoning why GFretwell gave up on you. He
evaded before the labeling started.