Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default The lovely folks at the US Chamber of Commerce

On 15/07/2011 10:39 AM, wrote:
On Fri, 15 Jul 2011 09:05:36 -0400,
wrote:

On 7/15/11 8:58 AM, Canuck57 wrote:

You need to diversify with the equivalent of 10 pounds of silver?

You just confirmed your not worth much at all.

Do you think it might be possible for us to get through one day without
you posting any of your ignorant, gold-buggish, anti-US, anti-humanity
posts on your uneducated interpretation of economics?

Aside from the activities of the moronic Harry ID spoofers, you are the
most prolific poster of nonsense in here. At least 99% of your
"economic" posts are nothing more than horse****. What you've convinced
most of the more intelligent posters here of is that you don't have two
silver dimes to rub together.

Maybe he poops silver horse****?

Not really. My poop is worth more than silver but less than gold. That
is, if I took my monthly investment income (excluding gains), bought
silver, the pile of silver would be considerably heavier than my poop.

And as long as I keep pooping the money keeps coming.

Sure beats being on welfare.
--
Obama and the fleabaggers, installing debt-tax slavery
to unborn Americans, and ruination of the American economy