Default Flotsam and Jetsam

My first visit in about 1600 posts and all I see here is flotsam and
jetsam. This place is a wreck. I've never seen so many louts in one
little newsgroup.

Can't you actual boaters do something about all the disruptive children
who post here? Why do you tolerate it?

Speaking of flotsam and jetsam, as some wag wrote a long time ago:

....jetsam est quant le nief est in perill d'être merge et pur disburden
le niefe les biens sont iects in le mere‥et nul de ceux byens que sont
appelles Ietsam Flotsam ou Lagan sont appeles wreck cy longe come ils
remain in ou sur la mere, mais si ascun de eux sont mise al terre per le
mere, donques ils seront dit wreck.

On 7/13/11 9:48 AM, paul@byc wrote:
My first visit in about 1600 posts and all I see here is flotsam and
jetsam. This place is a wreck. I've never seen so many louts in one
little newsgroup.

Can't you actual boaters do something about all the disruptive children
who post here? Why do you tolerate it?

Speaking of flotsam and jetsam, as some wag wrote a long time ago:

...jetsam est quant le nief est in perill d'être merge et pur disburden
le niefe les biens sont iects in le mere‥et nul de ceux byens que sont
appelles Ietsam Flotsam ou Lagan sont appeles wreck cy longe come ils
remain in ou sur la mere, mais si ascun de eux sont mise al terre per le
mere, donques ils seront dit wreck.

You had it right in your second sentence: This place is a wreck.

I'm only here to observe the trash decaying and, eventually, the burial
of this newsgroup, along with its trash.

Are you on facebook? If so, send me an email, please.

Harryk wrote:
[...]

4 minutes to respond to yourself, WAFA?

On 7/13/11 9:48 AM, paul@byc wrote:
My first visit in about 1600 posts and all I see here is flotsam and
jetsam. This place is a wreck. I've never seen so many louts in one
little newsgroup.

Can't you actual boaters do something about all the disruptive children
who post here? Why do you tolerate it?

Speaking of flotsam and jetsam, as some wag wrote a long time ago:

...jetsam est quant le nief est in perill d'être merge et pur disburden
le niefe les biens sont iects in le mere‥et nul de ceux byens que sont
appelles Ietsam Flotsam ou Lagan sont appeles wreck cy longe come ils
remain in ou sur la mere, mais si ascun de eux sont mise al terre per le
mere, donques ils seront dit wreck.

**** you. I am not responsible for any of the trash in rec.boats. It
is the moots and trash that are responsible.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

On Wed, 13 Jul 2011 09:48:57 -0400, "paul@byc" wrote:

My first visit in about 1600 posts and all I see here is flotsam and
jetsam. This place is a wreck. I've never seen so many louts in one
little newsgroup.

Can't you actual boaters do something about all the disruptive children
who post here? Why do you tolerate it?

Speaking of flotsam and jetsam, as some wag wrote a long time ago:

...jetsam est quant le nief est in perill d'être merge et pur disburden
le niefe les biens sont iects in le mere?et nul de ceux byens que sont
appelles Ietsam Flotsam ou Lagan sont appeles wreck cy longe come ils
remain in ou sur la mere, mais si ascun de eux sont mise al terre per le
mere, donques ils seront dit wreck.

You do realize, of course, that at least half of the 'flotsam and jetsam' to which you refer come
from those with whom you are 'close'?

Perhaps your concerns could best be addressed at Harry's 'other place' or his new Facebook place.

Just a thought.

On 7/13/11 10:58 AM, John H wrote:
On Wed, 13 Jul 2011 09:48:57 -0400, wrote:

[...]

Just for your information, Herring, in addition to not allowing
insulting of other posters, I also discourage discussions of what
happens in rec.boats. It hasn't come up on the new facebook site yet
because I'm still futzing around with setting it up and there aren't any
boating posts there yet. But it did come up once on the google site, and
I did point out that we'd all be better off if we didn't discuss the
assholes who infest rec.boats.

In article ,
says...

On 7/13/11 10:58 AM, John H wrote:
[...]

Hey, *I* am one of the assholes who infest this group. Don is too.

On Jul 13, 1:58*pm, Harryk wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 7/13/11 10:58 AM, John H wrote:
[...]

Hey, *I* am one of the assholes who infest this group. Don is too.- Hide quoted text -

LIAR!

On 7/13/11 1:51 PM, North Star wrote:
On Jul 13, 1:58 pm, wrote:
In ,
says...

On 7/13/11 10:58 AM, John H wrote:
[...]

It's amazing how obsessed these ID spoofers and other losers are about a
site whose subject matter - recreational boating and fishing - is of no
interest to them. No matter how much they deny it, the fact that it is
the subject of so many of their posts is the proof.

In article 1a072387-f00c-4958-a604-61a9556b0ba0
@a10g2000vbz.googlegroups.com, says...

On Jul 13, 1:58*pm, Harryk wrote:
In article ,
says...

[...]