Default Now what have we here?

On 7/6/2011 5:32 PM, wf3h wrote:
On Wed, 6 Jul 2011 04:50:13 -0700 (PDT), "Jack."
wrote:

On Jul 6, 5:41 am, wrote:
On Tue, 05 Jul 2011 21:56:31 -0600,
wrote:

On 05/07/2011 9:43 PM, TopBassDog wrote:
Your President is secretly holding terrorist suspects?

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...mali-detainee-...

If this was Bush's doing the liberal quell would be screaming for his
head! Which incidentally they have done, and still do.

Obama is above the law. According to fleabags and those in congress not
willing to force Obama to the table on it. Obama does not need to go to
congress for war.

he could lie about it like bush did

he could spend a trillion like bush did

he could kill 4400 troops like bush did

but, of course, bush is white...so we cant criticize him....

Pay attention, bob. Bush is old news. He's already been
criticized... repeatedly.

no, he hasnt

and no, you havent learned history

Obama is black, so we can't criticize him? Seems to be your mantra.
Stick your head back into the sand.

obama is black bush is white. there's NO criticism of bush at all.

ALL is directed towards the

black

guy

Black is beautiful.

wrote:

On 05/07/2011 9:43 PM, TopBassDog wrote:
Your President is secretly holding terrorist suspects?

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...mali-detainee-...

If this was Bush's doing the liberal quell would be screaming for his
head! Which incidentally they have done, and still do.

Obama is above the law. According to fleabags and those in congress not
willing to force Obama to the table on it. Obama does not need to go to
congress for war.

he could lie about it like bush did

he could spend a trillion like bush did

he could kill 4400 troops like bush did

but, of course, bush is white...so we cant criticize him....

Pay attention, bob. Bush is old news. He's already been
criticized... repeatedly.

Obama is black, so we can't criticize him? Seems to be your mantra.
Stick your head back into the sand.

Bush is not old news. He's just about ruined this country, and it's
going to take quite a while to get done with his crap. You right
wingers are incredibly ignorant of history.

Plenty of people on the left criticize Obama all the time, but I guess
that doesn't count.

Funny, then I guess Oh-bamer isn't good enough to fix it. Reagan could,
only took him 10 months to stop the recession. And no where near the
cost of Obama.

Gee... I thought that the debt level was so much lower prior to Reagan
vs. Obama, but of course you're an ignoramus, so...

wrote:

[...]

Bamer be 1/2 white, 1/2 black fool. Race has nothing to do with stupid.
And Obama is plenty stupid.

So, if you saw him walking down the street, you would immediately
think he's a white guy, because (according to you) he's only "1/2"
black.

You're a racist little man who can't get it up and lives in a trailer.

wrote:

Obama is black, so we can't criticize him? Seems to be your mantra.
Stick your head back into the sand.

obama is black bush is white. there's NO criticism of bush at all.

ALL is directed towards the

black

guy

Bamer be 1/2 white, 1/2 black fool. Race has nothing to do with stupid.
And Obama is plenty stupid.

you're too stupid to know american history....like the 'single drop'
rule'

just stick to playing with the kids, OK? you're not bright enough to
discuss anything with adults

wrote:

[...]

Keep fluffing him, D'Plume. You've become his favorite call girl.

wrote:

[...]

Lets be equal, both halves of him are stupid. Pandering to peoples
greed for political power is evil self serving greed.
--
Now the real war is on Obama-debt, to save America's future.
And do it for your kids sake....and ignore the selfish fleabags...

wrote:

[...]

God forbid. Get 400lbs of fleabag lard, no attraction in that.
--
Now the real war is on Obama-debt, to save America's future.
And do it for your kids sake....and ignore the selfish fleabags...

wrote:

[...]

800 lbs moron. I outweigh and out think you, but you have no balls and
you're ignorant.

wrote:

[...]

Oh go ahead, be the full racist we all know you are. No need to hide.
L L is offline

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...,5686806.story

If this was Bush's doing the liberal quell would be screaming for his
head! Which incidentally they have done, and still do.

Obama is above the law. According to fleabags and those in congress
not
willing to force Obama to the table on it. Obama does not need to
go to
congress for war.

he could lie about it like bush did

he could spend a trillion like bush did

he could kill 4400 troops like bush did

but, of course, bush is white...so we cant criticize him....

Black is beautiful!

Half-black ain't bad either!

*http://tinyurl.com/429br6m*