Andrew Taylor

Default Best California whitewater guidebook

So what is the best California whitewater guidebook for kayakers these
days? I just moved back to the state, and I have the 2nd edition (1990)
of California Whitewater by Cassidy and Calhoun, but it is a little
dated. Amazon.com lists a 3rd edition (1995), but this is 2003 and
things can change in eight years.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

John Q Adams

Take a look at Bill Tuthill's CA Creekin' website at http://creekin.net/ .
You won't find a better CA river reference.

The advantage of being on the Internet is that it is always being added to
and revised.

Also, just for the fun of it, take a look at the Ratt Hole at
http://members.aol.com/rivieraratt/ratthole.html .

I won't tell you what the guy does for a living. And you'll never guess. But
a gentleman through and through - that ought to rile him plenty!

John Adams

gy.com...