Default Just so that you know...

I'm NOT posting here this often because my group is dead, nor because
I'm a narcissist as some have labeled me. I'm posting here trying my
best to be civil so that others will see that I'm not the insulting name
calling child that I appear to be. That way I may be able to get some
people to like me and come to my new group, where we will talk about
boats and fishing. Oh, and just because I asked for some recipes in my
new group, don't worry, I'll still bitch if anybody tries to post
recipes here. You right wing mooks aren't allowed to do that. Everybody
else can go **** up a rope.

On Jun 22, 9:52*am, North Star wrote:
In article ,
says...

I'm NOT posting here this often because my group is dead, nor because
I'm a narcissist as some have labeled me. I'm posting here trying my
best to be civil so that others will see that I'm not the insulting name
calling child that I appear to be. That way I may be able to get some
people to like me and come to my new group, where we will talk about
boats and fishing. Oh, and just because I asked for some recipes in my
new group, don't worry, I'll still bitch if anybody tries to post
recipes here. You right wing mooks aren't allowed to do that. Everybody
else can go **** up a rope.

You tell 'em buddy! God I like following you around....

If you 'Dopers' aren't enough reason for decent boaters to head on
over to Harry's group..... I guess nothing will be.
Is does confirm my statement that there are very few real boaters left
in this group.

On 6/22/11 9:39 AM, iBoat wrote:
In articledc9aad05-8452-455c-8677-
,
says...

On Jun 22, 9:52 am, North wrote:
In ,
says...

[...]

Then why don't you do just that?

Asshole, he is posting in my group. He has made many (well a few)
interesting posts about motorcycles, gardening and posted some really
nice recipes. Currently we have 3 people posting in my group, and it
will get better as more people join.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

jps jps is offline

On Wed, 22 Jun 2011 10:12:21 -0400, HarryK
wrote:

On 6/22/11 9:39 AM, iBoat wrote:
In articledc9aad05-8452-455c-8677-
,
says...

On Jun 22, 9:52 am, North wrote:
In ,
says...

[...]

Could you come off as any more jealous and petty?

wrote:

On 6/22/11 9:39 AM, iBoat wrote:
In articledc9aad05-8452-455c-8677-
,
says...

On Jun 22, 9:52 am, North wrote:
In ,
says...

[...]

**** up a rope. If you weren't such an asshole, I would allow you to
join my group. We are averaging about 1 new thread a week (well maybe 1
new thread every other week), so we don't need your kind. Our most
active thread is about motorcycles and restaurants, so stick that in you
pipe and smoke it. Stay in rec.boats where you belong.

wrote:

On 6/22/11 9:39 AM, iBoat wrote:
In articledc9aad05-8452-455c-8677-
,
says...

On Jun 22, 9:52 am, North wrote:
In ,
says...

[...]

It's pretty pathetic when you have to post under another user's handle
because if you post under your own, no one will pay any attention to
you. It's even more pathetic that he doesn't realize how bad his writing
skills are.
--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing
jps jps is offline

wrote:

On 6/22/11 9:39 AM, iBoat wrote:
In articledc9aad05-8452-455c-8677-
,
says...

On Jun 22, 9:52 am, North wrote:
In ,
says...

[...]

Are you a shut in? Tired of TV?

In article , payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

wrote:

On 6/22/11 9:39 AM, iBoat wrote:
In articledc9aad05-8452-455c-8677-
,
says...

On Jun 22, 9:52 am, North wrote:
In ,
says...

[...]

What is pathetic is that you knock this group constantly, start your own
group so that you don't have to listen to anybody here, then STILL come
here and constantly call people childish names and insults.