Default To: TopBassDog, Bass.Jumbo, Boating All Out, Despot, Disgruntled,East Star, Florida Jim, George C. Boater, Hairy Kraut, Harry's Gone, i Boat,iBoat, Jay, LG, et al

I know this will be tough on you boys, but...I don't see 99% of the
posts you direct towards me. In fact, I only see one of your "gems"
when, on rare occasion, someone whose posts I do read happens to requote
you.

I've seen enough of the absolute crap you post here to know I'm not
missing anything by not reading your posts. Apparently almost everyone
else feels the same way about your crap.

I know I'm your number one and probably only point of interest here.
Every so often, a kindly member here will send me an email saying that
"iBoater" mentioned you in about 15 posts yesterday, all trashy," or
something like that.

The only real question about you guys is how many of you are the
loogywannbe who changes his handle here every few days.

I must say, none of you must have much of a life if I'm your only real
point of interest in rec.boats.

Poor little fools.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

On 6/21/11 10:58 AM, Harryk wrote:
[...]

PS - Just because I went to the trouble to post this, doesn't mean I am
obsessed with you dirt-bags. Nor does that fact that I have "kindly
members" sending me emails giving me a blow by blow description of who
is mentioning my name, mean I am obsessed with you. The fact that I am
going out of my way to tell you I am ignoring you just shows you how
much I have going on in my life. Also, let me beat you assholes to the
punch, the fact that I respond to each and everyone one of Scotty
Asswipe or John the Racist post doesn't mean I am obsessed with them,
but it does show how much I have going on in my life. I am far
superior to any and all of you asswipes .

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

In article , payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

[...]

You should leave and go back to your own group, asshat.

In article , payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

[...]

Harry, you know I'm not too bright, so please tell me, if you and I are
supposed to act like we aren't interested in conversing with people in
rec.boats, why are we here instead of at your new group? Just because
it's pretty dead in there? I mean, here, we are the only ones who'll
have anything to do with each other anyway. I'll believe your tales just
as much there as I will here, buddy.

On 6/21/11 12:09 PM, Harryk wrote:
[...]

Why don't you and your ID spoofing assholes just pee up a rope. I am so
tired of reading your crap I am ready to stop reading rec.boats completely.

On 6/21/11 12:10 PM, HarryK wrote:
[...]

Poor little degenerate ID spoofing moron reveals what he really wants...

Well, buddy boy, it isn't going to happen. I'm going to be here, just
outside the event horizon, watching you and yours take rec.boats down
the black hole.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

[...]

Go to hell, spoofer.

In article , payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

[...]

P.S. it's all because I'm such a narcissist that I can't resist. I need
everyone here to notice me. I have my own group just for that purpose as
well. Trouble is, no one will go there except Don and slammer.
jps jps is offline

On Tue, 21 Jun 2011 11:41:34 -0400, North Star wrote:

In article , payer33859
says...

[...]

Don't you have some kind of boat you can work on? Didn't think so.