Default 40' Boat Destroys Gazebo in NJ

I_am_Tosk wrote:
In articleppydnWbeoqLkH5_TnZ2dnUVZ_hOdnZ2d@giganews. com,
says...

Canuck57 wrote:

On 21/06/2011 5:35 AM, Despot wrote:

Pictures:

http://www.app.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art...=2011306190065

http://berkeley-nj.patch.com/article...arged-with-dwi

More pictures:

http://berkeley-nj.patch.com/article...#photo-6653979

http://berkeley-nj.patch.com/article...#photo-6666963

What careless idiot.

But this DWI boater hasn't been charged yet:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/britis...t-charges.html

Don't ask me why, he killed someone with his carelessness. Wonder if
he knows somebody? Inept cops? But the idiot needs to face he music.

The cops screwed up and didn't check his blood alcohol level. He may
get a pass for that mistake.

Screwed up my ass.. more like bought and paid for or he was somebody's
uncle.

They are Canadian...

Canuck57 wrote:
On 21/06/2011 5:35 AM, Despot wrote:
Pictures:

http://www.app.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art...=2011306190065

http://berkeley-nj.patch.com/article...arged-with-dwi

More pictures:

http://berkeley-nj.patch.com/article...#photo-6653979

http://berkeley-nj.patch.com/article...#photo-6666963

What careless idiot.

But this DWI boater hasn't been charged yet:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/britis...t-charges.html

Don't ask me why, he killed someone with his carelessness. Wonder if
he knows somebody? Inept cops? But the idiot needs to face he music.

The cops screwed up and didn't check his blood alcohol level. He may
get a pass for that mistake.

Screwed up my ass.. more like bought and paid for or he was somebody's
uncle.

They are Canadian...

True, and our in-justice system sucks. Idiot should have been busted in
days...

--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.