Default Please Please Please

On 6/21/11 5:40 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In , says...

On 6/21/2011 8:30 AM, iBoat wrote:
In , payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

On 6/20/11 6:31 PM, HarryK wrote:
On 6/20/11 6:11 PM, North Star wrote:
On Jun 20, 6:58 pm, wrote:
On 6/20/11 5:53 PM, HarryK wrote:

... join MY new group. No one is using it and I am lonely. I mean
really
can you imagine how boring it is reading Don's cut and paste news
articles? His extent of boating experience is typing "boat" in the
search bar at Google.

LOL, you ****ing idiot ID spoofer, the current discussion concerns
should Don buy a new boat or buy a Harley. He says he really doesn't
boat often, so he really wouldn't use the boat much, but he might
actually use the Harley.

So if you really want to discuss boats or Harley's come join my group.

Just to show you we are really having fun in my group, this is an
example of our fun posts.

On Jun 18, 1:59 pm, wrote:

On Jun 18, 10:20 am, North wrote:

Had the wife out to a local boat store yesterday and this is the
boat
she likes that falls within my towing limits.
Trouble is... my trade in wouldn't cover much more than the 15%
provincial sales tax.
What to do... for that extra $18 K I could update my Yukon with a
side
console and steering/motor controls, buy myself a nice aluminum
utility trail and have enough left over for a new Harley
Sportster and
maybe a small hardtop tent
trailer.
http://www.whitewatermarine.ns.ca/_w...Holiday_DLX_WS

How much would you use the new boat as opposed to using the upgrades
with your present boat and having the Harley?

I might use it twice as much... but so much depends on our crappy damp
cool weather.
Not much of a fall last year and not much of a spring so far.
Some guys have all the luck... next door neighbour bought himself a
new Harley 'Fat Bob' motorcycle and a few weeks later a buddy of his
was rotated back to Afghanistan so he left his Harley in the
neighbours care.
Now he takes turns driving around on the two bikes..... d'oh!.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

I guess Harry's admission safeguards weren't idiot proof after all.

I am reviewing all current members and will ban them from the group
soon. The last thing we need to do is tell people that you don't enjoy
boating and really want to buy a motorbike.

Heheh. You can see the desperation in the little ID spoofing twerp's
posts...he's so upset there's a discussion group on boats and fishing he
cannot destroy and cannot even make a contribution. He's your perfect
example of why rec.boats is doomed.

Again, dip****, why can't you figure this out? Most here love the idea
that you have a new group. We just wish you'd go there.

He's working you Scott. To what end, we can only speculate. He's one
sick WAFA.

It's not me.. I have been at the track all day long... Every day
lately.. I am not iboat, jay, any of the other spoofers...

snerk