Default Please Please Please

On 6/20/11 6:22 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 6/20/11 6:11 PM, North Star wrote:
On Jun 20, 6:58 pm, wrote:
On 6/20/11 5:53 PM, HarryK wrote:

... join MY new group. No one is using it and I am lonely. I mean
really
can you imagine how boring it is reading Don's cut and paste news
articles? His extent of boating experience is typing "boat" in the
search bar at Google.

LOL, you ****ing idiot ID spoofer, the current discussion concerns
should Don buy a new boat or buy a Harley. He says he really doesn't
boat often, so he really wouldn't use the boat much, but he might
actually use the Harley.

So if you really want to discuss boats or Harley's come join my group.

Just to show you we are really having fun in my group, this is an
example of our fun posts.

On Jun 18, 1:59 pm, wrote:

On Jun 18, 10:20 am, North wrote:

Had the wife out to a local boat store yesterday and this is the
boat
she likes that falls within my towing limits.
Trouble is... my trade in wouldn't cover much more than the 15%
provincial sales tax.
What to do... for that extra $18 K I could update my Yukon with a
side
console and steering/motor controls, buy myself a nice aluminum
utility trail and have enough left over for a new Harley
Sportster and
maybe a small hardtop tent
trailer.http://www.whitewatermarine.ns.ca/_w...Holiday_DLX_WS

How much would you use the new boat as opposed to using the upgrades
with your present boat and having the Harley?

I might use it twice as much... but so much depends on our crappy damp
cool weather.
Not much of a fall last year and not much of a spring so far.
Some guys have all the luck... next door neighbour bought himself a
new Harley 'Fat Bob' motorcycle and a few weeks later a buddy of his
was rotated back to Afghanistan so he left his Harley in the
neighbours care.
Now he takes turns driving around on the two bikes..... d'oh!.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

I guess Harry's admission safeguards weren't idiot proof after all.

I figured we'd have a couple of assholes who were posing as others.
Obviously the existence of the grouo makes some of the twerps here
really rip**** but in the end what does it reveal? That we have boating
discussions. :)

**** you ID spoofer, it reveals that Don really doesn't boat, has no
desire to boat, but does enjoy talking about buying a Harley.

On Jun 18, 1:59 pm, wrote:

On Jun 18, 10:20 am, North wrote:

[...]

I am reviewing all current members and will ban them from the group
soon. The last thing we need to do is tell people that you don't enjoy
boating and really want to buy a motorbike.

On Jun 18, 1:59 pm, wrote:

On Jun 18, 10:20 am, North wrote:

[...]

Heheh. You can see the desperation in the little ID spoofing twerp's
posts...he's so upset there's a discussion group on boats and fishing he
cannot destroy and cannot even make a contribution. He's your perfect
example of why rec.boats is doomed.

North Star wrote:
On Jun 20, 6:53 pm, wrote:

... join MY new group. No one is using it and I am lonely. I mean
really can you imagine how boring it is reading Don's cut and paste news
articles? His extent of boating experience is typing "boat" in the
search bar at Google.
--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

Now everyone who had even the slightest doubt can understand why Harry
had to install safeguards to keep the trash out of his new google
group.

Are you his spokesdummy?

On Jun 18, 1:59 pm, wrote:

On Jun 18, 10:20 am, North wrote:

[...]

This absolutely is a ID spoofer. Anyone who belongs to MY group can see
that there are NO discussions on boating or fishing in my group. If you
don't believe me, join up and see. MY group is a joke, and is nothing
more than an excuse for Don and I to insult others and pretend that we
really talk about boats in MY group.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

jps jps is offline

On Mon, 20 Jun 2011 17:53:19 -0400, HarryK
wrote:

... join MY new group. No one is using it and I am lonely. I mean
really can you imagine how boring it is reading Don's cut and paste news
articles? His extent of boating experience is typing "boat" in the
search bar at Google.

Your life wouldn't be complete if it weren't for coming here and doing
your little Harry dance. This rates highly enough on your daily list
of to-dos to come here and do this?

Please, please, please **** off.

On 20/06/2011 4:27 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 6/20/11 6:21 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 20/06/2011 4:09 PM, North Star wrote:
On Jun 20, 6:53 pm, wrote:
... join MY new group. No one is using it and I am lonely. I mean
really can you imagine how boring it is reading Don's cut and paste
news
articles? His extent of boating experience is typing "boat" in the
search bar at Google.
--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

Now everyone who had even the slightest doubt can understand why Harry
had to install safeguards to keep the trash out of his new google
group.

Trouble is, it failed with his first member.

Why does a discussion group about boats and fishing, two subjects of no
interest to you, so vex you?

You should stick to your idiotic political and geopolitical commentary,
and your sad sack racism.

You, defumer and wtf3 never did answer why you brought up race, so is
that a reason or an excuse?

--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.

wrote:

... join MY new group. No one is using it and I am lonely. I mean
really can you imagine how boring it is reading Don's cut and paste news
articles? His extent of boating experience is typing "boat" in the
search bar at Google.

Your life wouldn't be complete if it weren't for coming here and doing
your little Harry dance. This rates highly enough on your daily list
of to-dos to come here and do this?

Please, please, please **** off.

I think he's taking care of that with his free hand.

In article b12198f2-dd2e-4e2e-b4a5-
,
says...

On Jun 20, 6:53*pm, HarryK wrote:
... join MY new group. *No one is using it and I am lonely. *I mean
really can you imagine how boring it is reading Don's cut and paste news
articles? *His extent of boating experience is typing *"boat" in the
search bar at Google.
--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

Now everyone who had even the slightest doubt can understand why Harry
had to install safeguards to keep the trash out of his new google
group.

If this is trash here, why are you and Harry still here and not over
there at your new fantastic group?