Default Boating report, one... Check in now!

65 degrees and raining here today. Looks like it might clear later this
afternoon. Could be a good night of fishing on the River, wonder what's
running now. So folks what's the boating report in your area?

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

On 6/17/11 9:47 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:

65 degrees and raining here today. Looks like it might clear later this
afternoon. Could be a good night of fishing on the River, wonder what's
running now. So folks what's the boating report in your area?

Except that even if it is a good night of fishing on the Connecticut
River, *you* won't be fishing or boating. So what's the point?

We will be boating, at least for part of the weekend. We're expecting
flat seas through much of the weekend, with occasional rain, including
the possibility of evening thunderbumpers in the mid-Bay area.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

Default one hand clapping...

In article , payer33859
@mypacks.net says...
one hand clapping...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

Default Ingersoll spreads the clap.

On 6/17/11 9:57 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In , payer33859
@mypacks.net says...
one hand clapping...

Be sure to wash your hands, both of them, if you encounter the
Ingersolls. And count your fingers.

On 6/17/2011 9:53 AM, Harryk wrote:

We will be boating, at least for part of the weekend. We're expecting
flat seas through much of the weekend, with occasional rain, including
the possibility of evening thunderbumpers in the mid-Bay area.

Oh? You taking the fish tank outside?

On Jun 17, 11:40*am, Despot wrote:
On 6/17/2011 9:53 AM, Harryk wrote:

We will be boating, at least for part of the weekend. We're expecting
flat seas through much of the weekend, with occasional rain, including
the possibility of evening thunderbumpers in the mid-Bay area.

Oh? You taking the fish tank outside?

Tomorrow it will be 85 and mostly clear. No reports of high winds,
etc... Perfect day to be on the water.

On Fri, 17 Jun 2011 09:47:53 -0400, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

65 degrees and raining here today. Looks like it might clear later this
afternoon. Could be a good night of fishing on the River, wonder what's
running now. So folks what's the boating report in your area?

Rained very hard here last night in Western Long Island Sound, on into
the early morning. Lots of nearby lightning strikes but none that
impacted us. Water temperature is 65, air temp in mid sound is only
69 but warmer here in the harbor. Wind is ENE at less than 5 kts,
good day for a ride in the inflatble dink.

http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/station_page.php?station=44040

Last night some old neighbors of ours invited us aboard their very
nicely equipped 34 foot racing sloop for an evening race. We hadn't
done that in a while and it was nice to be back in some competition.
We ended up in second place, less than a minute behind the lead boat.

In article ,
says...

wrote:

65 degrees and raining here today. Looks like it might clear later this
afternoon. Could be a good night of fishing on the River, wonder what's
running now. So folks what's the boating report in your area?

Rained very hard here last night in Western Long Island Sound, on into
the early morning. Lots of nearby lightning strikes but none that
impacted us. Water temperature is 65, air temp in mid sound is only
69 but warmer here in the harbor. Wind is ENE at less than 5 kts,
good day for a ride in the inflatble dink.

http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/station_page.php?station=44040

Last night some old neighbors of ours invited us aboard their very
nicely equipped 34 foot racing sloop for an evening race. We hadn't
done that in a while and it was nice to be back in some competition.
We ended up in second place, less than a minute behind the lead boat.

Sounds awesome... Let us know if you end up at Olive Oil's...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

Boating report. [email protected] General 3 January 23rd 09 06:34 AM
Boating report. Wizard of Woodstock General 6 January 22nd 09 04:26 AM
Boating report. Tim General 5 January 22nd 09 01:25 AM
Check out this new boating website, listings are free dquina General 0 February 15th 04 01:08 AM