Jel Coward

Default Yukon 2003r

In article , Tommy T.
writes
I've just opened a web site to hold a series of photos documenting my 60 day
solo canoe trip on the Yukon River,

Visit at
http://home.att.net/~thomas.w.taylor...ome.html-.html

and very nice they are too

Cheers
--
Jel Coward

The UK Wilderness Emergency Medical Technician and Command Physician course is
9th-15th November 2003 at Glenmore Lodge, Aviemore, Scotland

http://www.wildmedic.org
http://www.wemsi.org

'There's no such thing as bad weather - just bad clothing"
Anon Norwegian
riverman

"Tommy T." wrote in message
I've just opened a web site to hold a series of photos documenting my 60

day
solo canoe trip on the Yukon River,

Visit at
http://home.att.net/~thomas.w.taylor...ome.html-.html

Whoa, Tommy.Seriously nice website, and great pics. What did you use to
assemble the website? I like.

--riverman

occ

On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 21:38:38 -0400, "Tommy T."
wrote:

I've just opened a web site to hold a series of photos documenting my 60 day
solo canoe trip on the Yukon River,

Visit at
http://home.att.net/~thomas.w.taylor...ome.html-.html

Tommy T.

Thats a great web site

I did Whitehorse to Dawson last year but I was paddling doubles

John O'Connell

Wood burning camp stoves
www.occuk.co.uk/outdoor