Default Yo Emdeplume!

On Jun 9, 5:58*pm, John H wrote:
On 6/9/11 11:23 AM, wrote:

*You'll have noted that you're too much of a coward to speak directly
*to me. That's ok.. I really don't need to hear from racist liars
*directly.

Honestly, it has nothing to do with cowardice. I simply think you're a total flake, not worth a
conversation in any depth whatsoever.

You do well at name-calling. Continue with what you're best at.

You...are calling someone else Racist? Thats rich! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

On Jun 9, 10:20*pm, wrote:

" You're a coward if you can't face facts... no not about you... I
know everything in your world revolves around you... I mean about
reality."

Ah! Evidence that D'Plume is coming down from an Ecstasy buzz..

On Jun 10, 2:36*pm, wrote:
On Fri, 10 Jun 2011 08:41:22 -0400, iBoat wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 6/9/11 11:23 AM, wrote:

*You'll have noted that you're too much of a coward to speak directly
*to me. That's ok.. I really don't need to hear from racist liars
*directly.

Honestly, it has nothing to do with cowardice. I simply think you're a total flake, not worth a
conversation in any depth whatsoever.

You do well at name-calling. Continue with what you're best at.

You do well at being a condescending ass. Continue with what you're best
at.

Oh give Wayne a break. He's got to be good at something!

Yes, he's too good for the likes of you.