Default Back in the Abacos

Drove down from Tallahassee to Ft Lauderdale to get a flight on "Twin
Air Calypso" to Marsh HArbor.
Sort of a poorly maintained plane but ok flight.
I have my boat at "Mangoes Marina" and my insurance requires I put her
in dry storagefor hurricane season.
Am subsisting on my normal sailing fare of oatmeal mixed with peanut
butter,no pop tarts this time, I have gottne into health food.
A friend left a bottle of rum aboard and I have not had any alcohol
in months (it gives me heartburn) so just a tiny bit and I am
snokkered.
Twemps in low 90s, less than Tallahassee.

On 6/7/11 9:16 PM, Frogwatch wrote:
Drove down from Tallahassee to Ft Lauderdale to get a flight on "Twin
Air Calypso" to Marsh HArbor.
Sort of a poorly maintained plane but ok flight.
I have my boat at "Mangoes Marina" and my insurance requires I put her
in dry storagefor hurricane season.
Am subsisting on my normal sailing fare of oatmeal mixed with peanut
butter,no pop tarts this time, I have gottne into health food.
A friend left a bottle of rum aboard and I have not had any alcohol
in months (it gives me heartburn) so just a tiny bit and I am
snokkered.
Twemps in low 90s, less than Tallahassee.

Sounds like sailing with you is a real horror trip...a clapped out old
boat, bad grub, no a/c...blech.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

On 6/7/11 9:30 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 6/7/11 9:16 PM, Frogwatch wrote:
Drove down from Tallahassee to Ft Lauderdale to get a flight on "Twin
Air Calypso" to Marsh HArbor.
Sort of a poorly maintained plane but ok flight.
I have my boat at "Mangoes Marina" and my insurance requires I put her
in dry storagefor hurricane season.
Am subsisting on my normal sailing fare of oatmeal mixed with peanut
butter,no pop tarts this time, I have gottne into health food.
A friend left a bottle of rum aboard and I have not had any alcohol
in months (it gives me heartburn) so just a tiny bit and I am
snokkered.
Twemps in low 90s, less than Tallahassee.

Sounds like sailing with you is a real horror trip...a clapped out old
boat, bad grub, no a/c...blech.

Froggie, if you want to discuss boating free of personal insults, make
sure you sign up for my Google Group. It really is an active boating
group with interesting discussions on boating and fishing.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

In article , payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

On 6/7/11 9:16 PM, Frogwatch wrote:
Drove down from Tallahassee to Ft Lauderdale to get a flight on "Twin
Air Calypso" to Marsh HArbor.
Sort of a poorly maintained plane but ok flight.
I have my boat at "Mangoes Marina" and my insurance requires I put her
in dry storagefor hurricane season.
Am subsisting on my normal sailing fare of oatmeal mixed with peanut
butter,no pop tarts this time, I have gottne into health food.
A friend left a bottle of rum aboard and I have not had any alcohol
in months (it gives me heartburn) so just a tiny bit and I am
snokkered.
Twemps in low 90s, less than Tallahassee.

Sounds like sailing with you is a real horror trip...a clapped out old
boat, bad grub, no a/c...blech.

Hey, you run what you brung... No driveway sailors necessary.

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!
jps jps is offline

On Tue, 7 Jun 2011 18:16:02 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

Drove down from Tallahassee to Ft Lauderdale to get a flight on "Twin
Air Calypso" to Marsh HArbor.

Golly, hope you're able to keep up with Sarah's ever-expanding history
of Paul Revere. Not even the right wing television outlet is buying
her sadly lacking alternative history.

On Jun 7, 10:30*pm, Harryk wrote:
[...]

Reminds me of when I crewed here with a local guy.
He would be sitting back in the cockpit surrounded by good looking
wimmin who were constantly bringing him drinks... food etc on
platters etc while I was at the helm.
That was the way to sail.

In article , payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

On 6/7/11 9:16 PM, Frogwatch wrote:
Drove down from Tallahassee to Ft Lauderdale to get a flight on "Twin
Air Calypso" to Marsh HArbor.
Sort of a poorly maintained plane but ok flight.
I have my boat at "Mangoes Marina" and my insurance requires I put her
in dry storagefor hurricane season.
Am subsisting on my normal sailing fare of oatmeal mixed with peanut
butter,no pop tarts this time, I have gottne into health food.
A friend left a bottle of rum aboard and I have not had any alcohol
in months (it gives me heartburn) so just a tiny bit and I am
snokkered.
Twemps in low 90s, less than Tallahassee.

Sounds like sailing with you is a real horror trip...a clapped out old
boat, bad grub, no a/c...blech.

Leave it to Harry to be the first to say something ****ty about
someone's boating adventure. Do you act that way in your new fantastic
group?

On 6/8/11 8:29 AM, iBoat wrote:
In , payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

[...]

Hey asshole, I do what I want, when I want in my Google Group. You and
your rightwing mooks don't control me. All of your guys are bat**** crazy.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

August In the Abacos Flying Pig[_2_] Cruising 0 September 2nd 10 12:38 PM
Guests in the Abacos 10/19-22/09 Flying Pig[_2_] Cruising 0 November 4th 09 11:33 PM
Abacos highlights 10/7-19/09 Flying Pig[_2_] Cruising 4 November 3rd 09 03:32 PM
Abacos Pictures Wayne.B General 0 May 9th 06 04:32 PM
Abacos Motu Iti Cruising 0 September 25th 04 08:34 PM