John Q Adams

Default Poor Timmy

Poor Timmy has a product no one wants and is trying to come up with a way to
force people to buy it. Bad marketing ploy, Timmy.

Perhaps if he decorated the sponsons tastefully (or gaudily) he might find
them popular on another form of transportation, on little kids bicycle
handlebars (like foxtails - but I guess that was long ago).

Maybe he has a warehouse full of them. If so, maybe people could tie them
together and dangle them from flagpoles.

Maybe the newsgroup could adopt a constructive attitude toward Timmy and
tell him what they think he should do with them. Tastefully, of course.

Maybe Timmy should just be ignored.

Who knows. Go away Timmy. We like doing suicidal things like not buying your
product.

Have you ever kayaked whitewater? Try it. Maybe you'll figure out something
constructive to do with them things. Maybe you need a sponsor for your
sponsons.

John Adams

Jim Forbes

" John Q Adams" wrote in message ...
Poor Timmy has a product no one wants ...

Keep on swimmin' Tim...or, give it to the winners of some cool contest
and let them tout it for yah.

Jim