BoatBanter.com

-   -   Canoe & Kayak Scams Kills 1,000 Americans (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/13274-canoe-kayak-scams-kills-1-000-americans.html)

RickPB August 20th 03 04:01 PM

Canoe & Kayak Scams Kills 1,000 Americans

Folks, please stop responding to Tim's postings. He will not stop and cannot
be reasoned with. He started out years ago with only slightly off balance
postings but seems to be becoming more unbalanced. Please quit feeding his
delusional world.
Rick

Oci-One Kanubi August 20th 03 05:58 PM

(RickPB) wrote in message ...
Folks, please stop responding to Tim's postings. He will not stop and cannot
be reasoned with. He started out years ago with only slightly off balance
postings but seems to be becoming more unbalanced. Please quit feeding his
delusional world.
Rick

I dunno, Rick; if we can push him completely over the edge there will
be no more US Taxpayer dollars spent by the USCG, investigating his
delusions.

--
-Richard, His Kanubic Travesty

Richard Hopley, Winston-Salem, NC, USA
rhopley[at]earthlink[dot]net 1-301-775-0471
Nothing really matters except Boats, Sex, and Rock'n'Roll.
rhople[at]wfubmc[dot]edu 1-336-713-5077
OK, OK; computer programming for scientific research also matters.

rick etter August 20th 03 10:33 PM

Canoe & Kayak Scams Kills 1,000 Americans

"Tim Ingram" wrote in message
om...
"rick etter" wrote in message

"Tim Ingram" wrote in message
om...
Mary Malmros wrote in message

snippage of absolutely idiotic spew...

...that most citizens would be inclined to ask:
"How damn crazy are these murdering morons?"

=================
most sane people would ask who's the bozo that thinks that those who go
boating are murderers...

you lose, timmy, just on your specious use of language...

Mr. Etter displays all of the arrogance of a Gestapo officer who has
just garotted Jewish children.

====================
ROTFLMAO!!!! What a hoot!! if anyone here is subscribing to the nazi
propaganda machine therories, it's you loser.
tell big enough lies, degrade your opponents so that they become less than
human to you, and then eliminate them. You doing a fine job there stupid of
alienating people. Keep up the good work! Afterall, laughter is the best
medicine, and with you around, we'll all live to paddle until we're 100+.

Or a KKKlansman. Or any other group
that bases its' activities on the deliberate harm and murder of any
other group of people.

In this case, RBP (and the American Canoe Association) has targetted
anyone using a canoe or kayak: For the pleasure of killing, taking
money for fraudulent intruction, or feeling "superior" to other
citizens.

================
Hey, stupid. In case you haven't noticed, we ARE the ones paddleing canoes
and kayaks! It is *you* that is targeting people. What a dolt!!!

snippage of rest of hate filled rantings....

ditto again, timmy boy hate...

rick etter August 20th 03 10:33 PM

Canoe & Kayak Scams Kills 1,000 Americans

"Oci-One Kanubi" wrote in message
om...
(RickPB) wrote in message

Folks, please stop responding to Tim's postings. He will not stop and

cannot
be reasoned with. He started out years ago with only slightly off

balance
postings but seems to be becoming more unbalanced. Please quit feeding

his
delusional world.
Rick

I dunno, Rick; if we can push him completely over the edge there will
be no more US Taxpayer dollars spent by the USCG, investigating his
delusions.

====================
Doesn't look like he has far to go to get to that edge, judging by this last
spew of hatred...

Raul Gutierrez August 21st 03 07:09 AM

Canoe & Kayak Scams Kills 1,000 Americans

And if you read the description of the contents of my book, you will
see that the US Congress and the USCG are plenty ****ed off with all
of you:

Then my life ISN'T a waste after all! BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

--Burf

Brian Nystrom August 23rd 03 04:03 PM

Canoe & Kayak Scams Kills 1,000 Americans

Tim Ingram wrote:

a bunch of the usual crap snipped

Tim, you can keep repeating your diatribe as often as you want, but that will never make it true. They
say that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over, and expecting a different
result. You're clear proof of that.

--
Regards

Brian

Charles Pezeshki August 23rd 03 04:23 PM

Canoe & Kayak Scams Kills 1,000 Americans

Hi Brian,

Uh, and have you considered how your responding to Tim might be viewed
through the lens of your definition below?

;-)

Chuck

in article , Brian Nystrom at

J W August 23rd 03 07:31 PM

Canoe & Kayak Scams Kills 1,000 Americans

Brian Nystrom wrote in
:

Tim Ingram wrote:

a bunch of the usual crap snipped

Tim, you can keep repeating your diatribe as often as you want, but
that will never make it true. They say that the definition of insanity
is doing the same thing over and over, and expecting a different
result. You're clear proof of that.

Y'know...I keep imagining him as Timmy from "South Park"...only ever able
to say one thing, over and over..."Timmah!"

--
J W

*sig has expired. Go to alt.hacker and ask for a crack for it.*

akasharkbow August 24th 03 07:19 PM

Canoe & Kayak Scams Kills 1,000 Americans

"Dave Van" wrote in news:S662b.1677$Jh2.1160
@newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net:

Somebody needs to pay this guy a visit.

Here you go:

Tim Ingram
231 Gordon Dr
Penetanguishene ON L9M1Y2 Canada
705-549-3722

Pulled it from Canada411.com

David

"Tim Ingram" wrote in message
m...

Indeed Nystrom is the most despicable kind of murderer, Crazy or not.
First of all, he likes to see the murder of little Girl Guides. Boy
Scouts work for him too. All of the books indicate that rolls and
paddlefloating nonsense are great ways to murder kids and other people

(bla bla bla)

I have dozens of his blood-thirsty posts.

It will be an honour to publish the details of Nystrom's psycho-sexual
gratification. Although he does a good job himself. Ted Bundy was one
thing. But Nystrom enjoying 1,500 canoe and kayak deaths, by depriving
the public of a $50 CO2 gas powered built-in life raft, is another
matter. These sponsons have 80 lbs. buoyancy apiece, if he could read:

MLL August 24th 03 08:51 PM

Canoe & Kayak Scams Kills 1,000 Americans

A visit? For what purpose?
Be careful what you suggest others do, especially in this crazy world.
These two have been going at it for a few years.
Tim is a nut and Brian can't ignore him.