Josh

Default Wave Sport BigEZ for sale (+pics)

"VC" wrote in message
Big EZ for sale $825 or best offer. Located in Kingston. Delivery is
possible.

No paddles, vest, etc... Just the kayak.

please email me at

victor_s_castro (at) hotmail.com

http://www.victor-castro.com/gallery/bigez

Looks awfully beat for $825. Even if you did just wash it.

Wilko

"Josh" wrote in message digy.com...
"VC" wrote in message
Big EZ for sale $825 or best offer. Located in Kingston. Delivery is
possible.

No paddles, vest, etc... Just the kayak.

please email me at

victor_s_castro (at) hotmail.com

http://www.victor-castro.com/gallery/bigez

Looks awfully beat for $825. Even if you did just wash it.

I agree. Considering that they can be found new online for US$850 and
less, that there are several being offered for sale on the different
message boards for US$ 550 to 600, and from the state it seems to be
in from the pictures, that's not a very realistic price.

Wilko

--

Wilko van den Bergh
Eindhoven The Netherlands Europe
VC

Just to clarify, the price is stated in Canadian dollars. That is $825CAN ~
$595US

Also, any reasonable offer will be considered.

Thanks,
Victor

http://www.victor-castro.com/gallery/bigez

"Wilko" wrote in message
om...
"Josh" wrote in message

digy.com...
"VC" wrote in message
Big EZ for sale $825 or best offer. Located in Kingston. Delivery is
possible.

No paddles, vest, etc... Just the kayak.

please email me at

victor_s_castro (at) hotmail.com

http://www.victor-castro.com/gallery/bigez

Looks awfully beat for $825. Even if you did just wash it.

I agree. Considering that they can be found new online for US$850 and
less, that there are several being offered for sale on the different
message boards for US$ 550 to 600, and from the state it seems to be
in from the pictures, that's not a very realistic price.

Wilko

--

Wilko van den Bergh
Eindhoven The Netherlands Europe
Look at the possibilities, don't worry about the limitations.
http://wilko.webzone.ru/

Josh

"VC" wrote in message
.. .
Just to clarify, the price is stated in Canadian dollars. That is $825CAN

~
$595US

Also, any reasonable offer will be considered.

Thanks,
Victor

http://www.victor-castro.com/gallery/bigez

That makes a huge difference. I forget Usenet is worldwide...

Josh

Wilko

VC wrote:
Just to clarify, the price is stated in Canadian dollars. That is $825CAN ~
$595US

Also, any reasonable offer will be considered.

Thanks,
Victor

http://www.victor-castro.com/gallery/bigez

Oh well, that's what you get for posting in an International newsgroup.

Putting up where you are (I don't know how many Kingston's there are in
this world, but there is only one Canada) and what you're clearly asking
for a boat in your currency helps prevent these misunderstandings. :-)

Good luck selling it!

--
Wilko van den Bergh
Eindhoven The Netherlands Europe
Look at the possibilities, don't worry about the limitations.
http://wilko.webzone.ru/

Boating related!!! a view of the ocean from the bridge. Calif Bill General 42 April 12th 04 05:50 PM
Antenna Ratings sk Electronics 22 January 7th 04 12:27 PM
FS: Wave Sport Kinetic (MD) Tim McTeague General 0 July 22nd 03 07:19 PM