Default I'm liking this guy more and more...

....'cause he makes damn good sense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N3-j3HM7-A

On 5/31/2011 8:32 AM, John H wrote:
...'cause he makes damn good sense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N3-j3HM7-A

Shift Ignore Name call.
SIN, sound familiar?

On 5/31/11 8:32 AM, John H wrote:
...'cause he makes damn good sense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N3-j3HM7-A

To you and yours, of course, because he's precisely the sort of
right-wing demagogue your types dig. I'll bet he's heading for a gig on
Faux News, the propaganda outlet of your types.

BTW, he doesn't know the Declaration from the Constitution, another of
his attributes that endear him to your types.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing
jps jps is offline

On Tue, 31 May 2011 08:42:01 -0400, Harryk
wrote:

On 5/31/11 8:32 AM, John H wrote:
...'cause he makes damn good sense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N3-j3HM7-A

To you and yours, of course, because he's precisely the sort of
right-wing demagogue your types dig. I'll bet he's heading for a gig on
Faux News, the propaganda outlet of your types.

BTW, he doesn't know the Declaration from the Constitution, another of
his attributes that endear him to your types.

His answers are crafted for simps. It's no wonder Herring is onboard.

On 31/05/2011 6:32 AM, John H wrote:
...'cause he makes damn good sense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N3-j3HM7-A

More should listen to him. The whole principle of liberalism....

Fleabagger FEAR, begets fleabaggger SMEAR.

Liberalism is driven by unscrupulous politicians looking to control the
mindless lefties in fear that their social assistance will run out or be
cut off. Panders to their greed, debt on your grand children for the
fleabagger greed of today -- totally selfish types. No respect for
others, they need to be cut off, forced to work and learn respect.

--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.

wrote:

On 5/31/11 8:32 AM, John H wrote:
...'cause he makes damn good sense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N3-j3HM7-A

To you and yours, of course, because he's precisely the sort of
right-wing demagogue your types dig. I'll bet he's heading for a gig on
Faux News, the propaganda outlet of your types.

BTW, he doesn't know the Declaration from the Constitution, another of
his attributes that endear him to your types.

His answers are crafted for simps. It's no wonder Herring is onboard.

Ah but you fleabaggers like welshing on debt and mortgaging your grand
kids future for your debt-greed today....

Just a bunch of low life leftie ass holes.

wrote:

On 5/31/11 8:32 AM, John H wrote:
...'cause he makes damn good sense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N3-j3HM7-A

To you and yours, of course, because he's precisely the sort of
right-wing demagogue your types dig. I'll bet he's heading for a gig on
Faux News, the propaganda outlet of your types.

BTW, he doesn't know the Declaration from the Constitution, another of
his attributes that endear him to your types.

His answers are crafted for simps. It's no wonder Herring is onboard.

Yup. As I stated, he's setting himself up for a gig on Faux News, along
with all the others there whose "news" and commentaries are crafted for,
as you call them, "simps."

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

On Tue, 31 May 2011 08:32:27 -0400, John H
wrote:

...'cause he makes damn good sense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N3-j3HM7-A

Yep. He makes a lot of sense, since he's talking about you.

You liking it, Spoofer? *e#c General 0 January 17th 11 02:27 PM
tell Rose it's filthy liking under a ulcer British Bimbo ASA 0 April 22nd 05 11:45 AM
i was liking to expect you some of my cheap dryers Tired Nerd ASA 0 April 8th 05 12:40 PM
tell Ella it's wide liking for a code [email protected] ASA 0 April 8th 05 11:29 AM
I'm liking the X-Post Filter Capt. Mooron ASA 0 November 4th 03 11:53 PM