Default Great boating weekend coming up

Supposed to be warm Saturday and Sunday, and unlike most of the posters
in rec.boats, we're going...are you ready...boating!

Carry on.

On May 25, 5:52*pm, "paul@byc" wrote:
Supposed to be warm Saturday and Sunday, and unlike most of the posters
in rec.boats, we're going...are you ready...boating!

Carry on.

Congratulations... the usual dopers, instigators, irritators,
agitators, and enablers will be very jealous of you.
Today it was overcast but reached 70 F according to my outside
thermometer. Maybe I'll dust off the Yukon and get out myself.

On May 25, 8:05*pm, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In article 54e3e842-fe21-465b-8316-ebe104820f93
@b42g2000yqi.googlegroups.com, says...

On May 25, 5:52 pm, "paul@byc" wrote:
Supposed to be warm Saturday and Sunday, and unlike most of the posters
in rec.boats, we're going...are you ready...boating!

Carry on.

Congratulations... the usual dopers, instigators, irritators,
agitators, and enablers will be very jealous of you.
Today it was overcast but reached 70 F according to my outside
thermometer. *Maybe I'll dust off the Yukon and get out myself.

All I see here the last few days is you and Harry screaming for
attention, throwing bombs at everybody who isn't bothering with you two
****ing cowards anymore.... * snerk All anybody has to do is look at
the last fifty to hundred posts and it's all you and he calling names,
and crying for attention....

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

Why do you insist on acting like a drama queen?
Act like a man and you'll be treated like one!

North Star wrote:
On May 25, 5:52 pm, wrote:

Supposed to be warm Saturday and Sunday, and unlike most of the posters
in rec.boats, we're going...are you ready...boating!

Carry on.

Congratulations... the usual dopers, instigators, irritators,
agitators, and enablers will be very jealous of you.
Today it was overcast but reached 70 F according to my outside
thermometer. Maybe I'll dust off the Yukon and get out myself.

Try going outside and bring a few large trash bags with you. Did you
get WAFA's approval for the name change, dummy?

On May 25, 4:52*pm, "paul@byc" wrote:
Supposed to be warm Saturday and Sunday, and unlike most of the posters
in rec.boats, we're going...are you ready...boating!

Carry on.

There's been so much rain..... oh...nevermind.

"North Star" wrote in message

[...]

Reply:
look in the mirror.

On 5/26/11 6:38 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In article5PadnfAhr4vPQkDQnZ2dnUVZ_jydnZ2d@earthlink .com,
says...

On May 25, 5:52 pm, wrote:
[...]

Really, these two are still acting like pussies now that Harry called
the cops...

The only change here I've noticed is that *you* have stopped making
direct and indirect "physical" threats against others here since the
nice policeman visited you. That's a good thing for you and for everyone
else.

Are you going boating this weekend? We are, in the Bay for sure, and
possibly out on the Shenandoah.

On Wed, 25 May 2011 16:52:50 -0400, "paul@byc"
wrote:

Supposed to be warm Saturday and Sunday, and unlike most of the posters
in rec.boats, we're going...are you ready...boating!

Carry on.

you bet! wx folks cancelled the rain for the weekend so we're clear
for 3 days of boating at the jersey shore

be safe!