Default Apartments Barcelona

In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

Harryk wrote:
On 5/25/11 4:49 PM, paul@byc wrote:
On 5/25/2011 4:01 PM, HenryDon wrote:
In articleGaidnV97zc9W0kDQnZ2dnUVZ_vWdnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 5/25/11 2:26 PM, consegasus wrote:
'Apartments Barcelona' (
http://www.apartmentinbarcelona.net/):
ApartmentinBarcelona.net is one of the most popular agencies for
short
term rentals in Barcelona. Find a rich range of cetrally located
apartments and enjoy the stay in the historic city of Barcelona.

I don't know this guy from Adam, but I endorse the idea of visiting
Barcelona if you ever have the opportunity. :}

Just because you try to act like you've been there doesn't mean it's
the
best place on earth, you narcissist.

Well, it's easy to tell you're the loogy/loogyfaker with a new handle.

No one said Barcelona was the "best place on earth," idiot.

How far did you get in school?

My guess is the 6th grade. He's probably still in it, too.

Talking to yourself again? Lonely since the boat went away?

He's lonely because nobody will engage him now that he actually ****ed
his pants so badly he had to call the cops... He will get worse, he
stated with the political cut and pastes he is so famous for... It will
get worse before it gets better, you can count on that...

Yep, his county sheriff's office was real attentive when I gave them
examples of his allegations about others, his extreme temper, and his
narcissism after I told them he had weapons in his house. Then I gave
them examples where he stated he'd answer the door with weapons at the
ready.

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 5/25/11 9:27 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In articleG4adneAKSuyEDkDQnZ2dnUVZ_rydnZ2d@giganews. com,
says...

Harryk wrote:
[...]

If that is the sort of delusion that allows you to live with yourself
and your idiocy, so be it. We've noticed, however, that since the nice
officer had his little chat with you, you've stopped making your direct
and indirect threats of physical violence. You should keep it that way.

What a ****ing coward.

On 5/26/11 8:52 AM, Everybody wrote:

What a ****ing coward.

Betty Lou has a new pair of shoes and the syphilitic Loogy/Loogywannabe
has a new ID here.

Bye bye, moron.

In article ,
says...

Harryk wrote:
[...]

The officer didn't have a "chat". They were required by law to come here
because Harry s mouth got him deeper than he wanted.. but they were here
a total of about one minute and snerked when I asked if they were here
over Harry Krause... They had read his ****, they got his number...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

Harryk wrote:
[...]

Yes, between the local cops here, you I and others.. I am sure his
locals are wondering where they are going to start when somebody does...
well, you know...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

On 5/26/11 9:38 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

In , payer3389

Harryk wrote:
[...]

The nice officer who called on you said he had a chat with you, and
advised you to calm down. I believe what the officer said about his
visit with you. I don't believe your interpretation of that visit, or
anything else you've said about it.

In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

Harryk wrote:
[...]

Harry is a known liar. Liars are the biggest cowards of all, afraid to
face reality.

On Thu, 26 May 2011 05:00:06 -0400, NOYB wrote:

On 5/25/11 9:57 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 5/25/11 9:27 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:

If that is the sort of delusion that allows you to live with yourself
and your idiocy, so be it. We've noticed, however, that since the nice
officer had his little chat with you, you've stopped making your direct
and indirect threats of physical violence. You should keep it that way.

He really did scare the **** out of you. I bet when you were in school
you were always running to the teacher yelling "Johnny isn't being nice
to me".

I've always been very nice to everyone.

On 5/26/11 5:07 PM, John H wrote:
On Thu, 26 May 2011 05:00:06 -0400, wrote:

On 5/25/11 9:57 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 5/25/11 9:27 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:

If that is the sort of delusion that allows you to live with yourself
and your idiocy, so be it. We've noticed, however, that since the nice
officer had his little chat with you, you've stopped making your direct
and indirect threats of physical violence. You should keep it that way.

He really did scare the **** out of you. I bet when you were in school
you were always running to the teacher yelling "Johnny isn't being nice
to me".

I've always been very nice to everyone.

Are you taking delusional pills?

Apartments Barcelona consegasus General 0 May 19th 11 07:27 PM
IMOCA: Barcelona World Race Bart ASA 0 July 28th 07 04:58 AM
Quick Trip Report--Barcelona Bart Senior ASA 3 April 21st 05 04:22 PM