BoatBanter.com

-   -   Apartments Barcelona (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/131073-apartments-barcelona.html)

consegasus May 25th 11 07:26 PM

Apartments Barcelona

Apartments Barcelona: ApartmentinBarcelona.net is one of the most popular agencies for short term rentals in Barcelona. Find a rich range of cetrally located apartments and enjoy the stay in the historic city of Barcelona.

Harryk May 25th 11 07:51 PM

Apartments Barcelona

On 5/25/11 2:26 PM, consegasus wrote:
'Apartments Barcelona' (http://www.apartmentinbarcelona.net/):
ApartmentinBarcelona.net is one of the most popular agencies for short
term rentals in Barcelona. Find a rich range of cetrally located
apartments and enjoy the stay in the historic city of Barcelona.

I don't know this guy from Adam, but I endorse the idea of visiting
Barcelona if you ever have the opportunity. :}

HenryDon May 25th 11 09:01 PM

Apartments Barcelona

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 5/25/11 2:26 PM, consegasus wrote:
'Apartments Barcelona' (http://www.apartmentinbarcelona.net/):
ApartmentinBarcelona.net is one of the most popular agencies for short
term rentals in Barcelona. Find a rich range of cetrally located
apartments and enjoy the stay in the historic city of Barcelona.

I don't know this guy from Adam, but I endorse the idea of visiting
Barcelona if you ever have the opportunity. :}

Just because you try to act like you've been there doesn't mean it's the
best place on earth, you narcissist.

paul@byc May 25th 11 09:49 PM

Apartments Barcelona

On 5/25/2011 4:01 PM, HenryDon wrote:
In articleGaidnV97zc9W0kDQnZ2dnUVZ_vWdnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 5/25/11 2:26 PM, consegasus wrote:
'Apartments Barcelona' (http://www.apartmentinbarcelona.net/):
ApartmentinBarcelona.net is one of the most popular agencies for short
term rentals in Barcelona. Find a rich range of cetrally located
apartments and enjoy the stay in the historic city of Barcelona.

I don't know this guy from Adam, but I endorse the idea of visiting
Barcelona if you ever have the opportunity. :}

Just because you try to act like you've been there doesn't mean it's the
best place on earth, you narcissist.

Well, it's easy to tell you're the loogy/loogyfaker with a new handle.

No one said Barcelona was the "best place on earth," idiot.

How far did you get in school?

Harryk May 25th 11 09:54 PM

Apartments Barcelona

On 5/25/11 4:49 PM, paul@byc wrote:
On 5/25/2011 4:01 PM, HenryDon wrote:
In articleGaidnV97zc9W0kDQnZ2dnUVZ_vWdnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 5/25/11 2:26 PM, consegasus wrote:
'Apartments Barcelona' (http://www.apartmentinbarcelona.net/):
ApartmentinBarcelona.net is one of the most popular agencies for short
term rentals in Barcelona. Find a rich range of cetrally located
apartments and enjoy the stay in the historic city of Barcelona.

I don't know this guy from Adam, but I endorse the idea of visiting
Barcelona if you ever have the opportunity. :}

Just because you try to act like you've been there doesn't mean it's the
best place on earth, you narcissist.

Well, it's easy to tell you're the loogy/loogyfaker with a new handle.

No one said Barcelona was the "best place on earth," idiot.

How far did you get in school?

My guess is the 6th grade. He's probably still in it, too.

L G[_40_] May 26th 11 12:39 AM

Apartments Barcelona

Harryk wrote:
[...]

Talking to yourself again? Lonely since the boat went away?

I_am_Tosk May 26th 11 02:27 AM

Apartments Barcelona

In article ,
says...

Harryk wrote:
[...]

He's lonely because nobody will engage him now that he actually ****ed
his pants so badly he had to call the cops... He will get worse, he
stated with the political cut and pastes he is so famous for... It will
get worse before it gets better, you can count on that...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

Harryk May 26th 11 02:57 AM

Apartments Barcelona

On 5/25/11 9:27 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In articleG4adneAKSuyEDkDQnZ2dnUVZ_rydnZ2d@giganews. com,
says...

Harryk wrote:
[...]

If that is the sort of delusion that allows you to live with yourself
and your idiocy, so be it. We've noticed, however, that since the nice
officer had his little chat with you, you've stopped making your direct
and indirect threats of physical violence. You should keep it that way.

NOYB[_2_] May 26th 11 10:00 AM

Apartments Barcelona

On 5/25/11 9:57 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 5/25/11 9:27 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:

If that is the sort of delusion that allows you to live with yourself
and your idiocy, so be it. We've noticed, however, that since the nice
officer had his little chat with you, you've stopped making your direct
and indirect threats of physical violence. You should keep it that way.

He really did scare the **** out of you. I bet when you were in school
you were always running to the teacher yelling "Johnny isn't being nice
to me".