Harry Krause

Default Bush Outfoxes Us All - What a Genius!

MadDogDave wrote:

Hahahahahahaha! To all you stupid LIEberals and moderates and other
extremists. I guess even you will have to admit Our Great President has
outfoxed you again. Now you cannot criticize the reasons George W. went
to war in Iraq since even HE does not know what those reasons were!

That is right. George W. has now said that there is no evidence that
Saddam and Iraq had anything to do with the September 11 attacks, and he
would know (although not because he and Osama are in cahoots so stop
saying that!).

Yes, Our Great President did say over and over again "Saddam" and "9/11"
and "Iraq" and "terrorism" but he never said WHY he was saying them all
together. Some people were just fooled, which is not his fault. And now
we Republicans are having a good laugh over THAT, just like we still
chuckle from time to time over George W. having a lucky trifecta. And if
you Democraps were not humorless you would think September 11 was funny too.

And now we know there are no weapons of mass distraction in Iraq either,
so there is no reason to bring out the report by David Kay that was
going to say there are. "I think the American people should be prepared
for surprises," David Kay said, and what could be a bigger surprise than
no report at all? This means when Colon Powell gave that great
presentation to the U of N last year he was only kidding! Who knew he
had it in him! He is a regular Bill Crosby, and I am sure all of the
delegates are laughing to themselves now, except those from our enemies
like the nation formerly known as France but now known as Freedom. And
not because we are asking for their help, but because they appreciate
the joke. At least that is what I hope.

Speaking of our enemy Freedom, did you see that some DemocRats want to
change the name of freedom toast back to french toast and freedom fires
back to french fries? Friends, this is the worst kind of appeasement
(and not the good kind of appeasement, like Our Great President is doing
by pulling our troops out of Saudi Arabia because Osama said to, which
is not really appeasement but peace in our time) because it is the kind
of appeasement that makes it seem like we are giving up. Do we want
everyone in the world to think we changed the name of fried potatoes and
bread just on some childish crazy wim? How can we expect terrorists and
other countries to fear and hate us if we do not stand up for important
basic American principals like freedom fries?

I would bet the soldiers wounded in Afghanistan and Iraq paying for
their meals would stop paying if they had to eat french fries instead of
freedom fries.

Speaking of soldiers wounded in Afghanistan and Iraq paying for their
meals, what a wise move by Our Great President to charge them for those
meals! I am sure people who have lost an arm or a leg or two over a war
that was not because of September 11 will not mind chipping in some more
money so we can hire Bechtel and Halliburton to rebuild Iraq on no-bid
multi-billion dollar contracts that Our Great Vice President had
absolutely nothing to do with in any way at all that anyone can prove at
this point in time.

It is this kind of savvy financial management that convinces me that Our
Great President should get more than $87 billion for Iraq, and anyone
who knows me knows I am a person who knows savv when he sees it. And
yes, it turns out George W. will need more than the $87 billion he asked
for last week, but that does not mean he lied then. So stop saying that!

And if you want to contrast the difference between Republicans and
Demon-crats, just compare Iraq, where happy people are dancing in the
street thanks to George W., and Kosovo where crowds have to be kept in
line by soldiers to see slick Willy.

Meanwhile who is not impressed by the way the Great Roadmap for Peace of
Our Great President is unraveling, just as if it was drawn up. Sure
there are a few little bumps along the way, like all the bombings and
killings and the way the Israelis say they are now going to get rid of
or kill Yessir Arafat, who is, after all, a "failed leader" as our Great
President said. And George W. would know.

But do you ever hear the LIEberal press talking about a deficit Yessir
Arafat has run up, or how many jobs Yessir Arafat has lost, or what
crooked businessman Yessir Arafat took money from? Do you hear them say
he was not really elected, or that he is arrogant and prone to violence?
Arrest my case!

And yes, George W. did leave town ahead of the hurricane but he was not
running and hiding because he was scared but only to be safe.

So to some up, let us continue to bill the soldiers wounded in the war
that has no reason for their food, so that we can give the money to
Halliburton and Bechtel for their deals which are certainly not crooked,
to rebuild Iraq where more soldiers will get wounded or killed, but that
will be the price we have to pay so that we can show the world Our Great
President knows what he is doing to prevent us ever being attacked again
(which was not his fault so stop complaining that he ignored the
warnings we were going to be attacked while he was on vacation for a
month) although what he did had nothing to do with us being attacked.
Ka-peach?

It seems clear as day to me, even though it is night.

Cripes...this MadDog certainly reflects modern GOP thought processes, eh?

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.