Default Is Obama Muslim?

In article ,
says...

On Mon, 23 May 2011 12:28:48 -0400, Harryk
sent the following message
Canuck57 wrote:
On 22/05/2011 8:53 PM, *e#c wrote:
On May 22, 7:53 pm, wrote:
This takes the cake.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...57632969289983..
.

Americans getting foreclosed on their homes, 20% unemployed
(unadjusted), Saudi get $100 barrel, American taxpayers get the

bill and
Obama adds debt and more ....

Hey, even you lefties should be just livid.

Americans might want to ask where all this world record

overspend is
really going. Maybe congress is to scared to ask?

--
Take a look at ANY country, more debt is more problems. So why

do we
allow our governments more debt? Selfishness, greed, denial,

ignorance?

What a **** post.

Nothing more intelligent to say fleabagger?

A "**** post" is what it was, and the "****" was self-evident, as

it is
in most of your financial-geopolitical-political-societal posts. If

you
are trying to increase the number of those who think you an

uneducated,
ignorant, ill-informed teahadist, you are succeeding.

Bull****

Well, now that he thinks the cops are going to save him from his big
mouth, he will get more and more vulgar until he drives the rest of the
thinking folks from the group... Thing is, only one thing cops hate more
than crims, is snitches... Either way, it's clear this incident didn't
do a thing to Harry's attitude here, I guess those still engaging him
just need someone to argue with...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

In article ,
says...

Canuck57 wrote:
On 22/05/2011 8:53 PM, *e#c wrote:
On May 22, 7:53 pm, wrote:
[...]

Not to worry, soon Harry will reap what he sows.

On 23/05/2011 10:28 AM, Harryk wrote:
Canuck57 wrote:
On 22/05/2011 8:53 PM, *e#c wrote:
On May 22, 7:53 pm, wrote:
[...]

Typical fleabagger, can't dispute the facts so fall back on slander and
insults.

Canuck57 wrote:
On 22/05/2011 8:53 PM, *e#c wrote:
On May 22, 7:53 pm, wrote:
[...]

You wouldn't recognize a "fact" if it bit you on the ass.

When you start a thread with "Is Obama Muslim?," you're an asshole.
When we give aid to Israel, are you going to start a topic with "Is
Obama Jewish?"

In article ,
says...

Canuck57 wrote:
On 22/05/2011 8:53 PM, *e#c wrote:
On May 22, 7:53 pm, wrote:
[...]

A person is an asshole for asking questions? I'm sure glad I didn't go
through life afraid to ask questions about things I don't know. That's
how you learn!

Canuck57 wrote:
On 22/05/2011 8:53 PM, *e#c wrote:
On May 22, 7:53 pm, wrote:
[...]

Funny, I agree with Reagan at the end of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v...hFLc&vq=medium

Obama gives ait to Israel as if he cut that off, Congress and the Senate
would have to move on Obama. Right now they are holding their breath
and welcome 2012 when the stupid people get a chance to fix Obama by
smartening up.

If you were a covert agent of Islam bent on messing up USA from the
inside, Obama is just the way to do it. Promise the fleabaggers more
idle promises like the pied piper for votes, get in, load up the nation
with debt, tick off investors and trash relations with
countries......welsh on debt, devalue the currency....bailout the places
Saudi have moneys.

Hey, big money is leaving the USA fast, into China's Yuan and some into
gold.

Ready for round two fleabagger?

1929-2008
1932-2011

Please...every time you post, you're so full of **** my sides are
hurting from laughing at your right-wing crazy bull****.

Canuck57 wrote:

Obama gives ait to Israel as if he cut that off, Congress and the Senate
would have to move on Obama. Right now they are holding their breath and
welcome 2012 when the stupid people get a chance to fix Obama by
smartening up.

Admittedly, the elections are a year and some away, but right now it
doesn't appear the GOP has anyone capable of even making the 2012
presidential election a horse race.

The GOP crazies who control the party aren't about to let a rational,
reasonably moderate candidate win *their* nomination.

Maybe the GOP nominee will be Michele Bachmann, the candidate for those
who think Sara Palin is too intellectual.

On 23/05/2011 3:29 PM, Harryk wrote:
Canuck57 wrote:

Obama gives ait to Israel as if he cut that off, Congress and the Senate
would have to move on Obama. Right now they are holding their breath and
welcome 2012 when the stupid people get a chance to fix Obama by
smartening up.

Admittedly, the elections are a year and some away, but right now it
doesn't appear the GOP has anyone capable of even making the 2012
presidential election a horse race.

The GOP crazies who control the party aren't about to let a rational,
reasonably moderate candidate win *their* nomination.

Maybe the GOP nominee will be Michele Bachmann, the candidate for those
who think Sara Palin is too intellectual.

I will predict the winner GOP entry will put their name in the hat at
the last minute. Cold and calculated like. Only exception might be Ron
Paul, but I don't think enough fleabaggers realize the value of
conservatism-libertarian yet. But there is a year to find out.

But would not doubt Sarah runs. A good collector of blind fleabagger
hate and maybe drop out at the last minute...maybe a VP?

Canuck57 wrote:
On 22/05/2011 8:53 PM, *e#c wrote:
On May 22, 7:53 pm, wrote:
[...]

Go ahead and spit a gut. 2 months ago I went high on cash, and the DOW
looks like a nodes dive. So far.