Default Harry Krause, cowardly stalker....

"I_am_Tosk" wrote in message

Please folks. A quick note to the Calvert county sheriff would be
helpful. Report any posts you can dig up, and let them decide if he
broke any laws the way he left it to my local PD. Hopefully if they see
enough of his crap like his threats to shoot cops or anybody else who
comes to his door, they will be better prepared when he finally goes off
his rocker and before he goes on some shooting spree...

Here is a link to the folks who should be informed about this guys
activities here over the years, just as a public service.

http://www.co.cal.md.us/residents/safety/law/sheriff/

Thanks for your support here, an eye for an eye as it were...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

What a drama queen...
here you are... crying like a baby that Harry did the proper thing and
turned you in.
Now you're inciting others to do the same thing that you're whining & crying
about.
Tell Kruger to contribute to a mental health assessment for you and forget
enabling you by promising funds for legal help.
If he really was your friend... that's what he'd do.

Default Canuck takes Snotty's spot...

On May 22, 12:32*pm, Canuck57 wrote:
On 21/05/2011 3:25 PM, Harryk wrote:

Canuck57 wrote:
On 21/05/2011 9:10 AM, Harryk wrote:
Canuck57 wrote:
On 21/05/2011 5:38 AM, Harryk wrote:
I_am_Tosk wrote:
BE CAREFUL FOLKS ABOUT RESPONDING TO HARRYS TROLLS, OR HIS SOCK
PUPPETS
PLUME, DONNIE, JPS ETC....

GOT THE KNOCK AT THE DOOR THIS MORNING AS HARRY WAS TERRIFIED TO BE
ACCOUNTABLE FOR RUNNING HIS MOUTH AND THE COWARDLY LITTLE TROLL
CALLED
THE COPS ON ME.

ANYWAY, AFTER GETTING THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY AND WHAT STARTED
THE
THING, AS WELL AS A QUICK HISTORY LESSON, THEY LEFT SAYING I HADN'T
DONE
ANYTHING ILLEGAL, BUT I AM SURE THIS CAN OF WORMS IS NOT CLOSED YET
AND
THEY ARE LOOKING AT THE OTHER SIDE AS WE SPEAK I AM SURE

EITHER WAY, THE ULTIMATE PROGRESSIVE COWARDLY THING TO DO IS TROLL
AND
RUN YOUR MOUTH, THEN CRY TO THE COPS WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE YOU WENT TOO
FAR... BUT THAT IS OUR HARRY KRAUSE...

As a follow up I notice there are a lot less posts here since Harry
pulled his cowardly stunt. Of course now he is free to spew his anti-
American, anti Christian, anti Conservative crap all by himself...

See you in a day or two...

Well, yesterday's announced "departure" didn't last long:

From: I_am_Tosk
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: Well guys.. he wins...
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 10:05:44 -0400

I guess like so many others here over the years, I just can't play
Harrys games anymore... You all know where to find me, now Harry can
spike the football like Obama did a couple of weeks ago

I hate to bust you water bed wetter, but he and others have the
right to
free speech and can comment any time he wants. He does not need the bed
wetters say so either. Only the bed wetter seems to think so because
they be fleabagger.

I don't give a **** if he posts or doesn't post. He said for about the
10th time, he was "leaving" here. No reason to believe him.

As if I give a **** what an ignorant, racist, right-wing teabagger like
you "thinks" about anything.

Funny, I didn't raise the issue of race. *So in your racist oppinion, is
that a reason or an excuse?
--
Take a look at ANY country, more debt is more problems. *So why do we
allow our governments more debt? *Selfishness, greed, denial, ignorance?- Hide quoted text -

Are you posting drunk...again? Cant you spell? Is that why you lost
your job?

Do you EVER read WHAT you've blabbed on here, beFORE you post it?
Doesnt look like it.