Default Real brave Americans

"Harryk" wrote in message ...

True North wrote:

"mike" wrote in message

On May 20, 4:01 pm, Canuck57 wrote:
On 20/05/2011 1:04 PM, Harryk wrote:

New Jersey Teen Claims Threats Over Tea Party Challenge

CHERRY HILL, N.J. (AP) -- A New Jersey teenager says she's received
threats since challenging U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmann to a debate over
the Constitution.

Ann Myers challenged the tea party favorite in a letter dated April 29.
After it started getting media attention last weekend, commenters on

tea
party websites have threatened to publish her home address and some

have
threatened violence.

The 16-year-old from Cherry Hill says several commenters have called

her
a "whore." Her father, Wayne, says he's concerned for his daughter's
safety.

But Cherry Hill Police Lt. William Kushina says anonymous online

threats
like these are usually empty.

Myers says Bachmann misstates or distorts facts about the Constitution.
Bachmann's office told The Courier-Post of Cherry Hill that it won't
respond to the debate challenge.

Read mo
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011...een-claims-thr...

Teabaggers...the *really ugly* Americans

Fact is, even though the twerp fleabager is a runt with a mouth, does
not mean he can in the little fleabagger whiner ways bully people
around. Be lucky it isn't worse.

Doubt if the 16 year old was a Tea Party, Obama would come out.

This is just more fleabagger whining and hypocrisy. Someone should tell
the little whiner to shut up.

But just shows how ignorant fleabaggers can be.
--
Take a look at ANY country, more debt is more problems. So why do we
allow our governments more debt? Selfishness, greed, denial,

A civil question....no, really.....I see you identify yourself with a
alias...are you really a Canadian citizen? And, if so, why don't you
busy yourself with your own politics? At any rate why do you feel it
necessary to be disrespectful to a high school student who is actually
willing to debate a political candidate face to face rather than, as
you seem fond of doing, snipe from behind the Internet?
Respectfully
Mike

my 2 cents worth..
He's not a 'real Canadian'... but a frustrated transplanted wannabe
American who is mad because you won't let him back in.

You Canadians...you'll let anyone in... :)

There are half a dozen 'dopers' in this newsgroup that would fail any lax
standards we have.
We apply the 'not in my backyard syndrome'.

True North wrote:

"Harryk" wrote in message ...

True North wrote:

"mike" wrote in message

[...]

Well, at least Canuck has no children, so the mistake ends with him.

On 20/05/2011 9:06 PM, mike wrote:
On May 20, 4:01 pm, wrote:
[...]

Alais, yes, must be at least 5 million mikes in the US. Yours is as
good as an alias. Your point? Fleabagger chirp?

Canadian born, you bet. How do you know I am not busy with my
politicians? Fleanbagger assumption? I even email them and post on
CBC, can.politics and elsewhere. Your fleabagger point? Hey, not many
Canadans have boats, too busy being taxed to support fleabaggers.

Nothing wrong with the high school student asking, but pretty arrogant
for a punk kids brainwashed with "big government knows best" that can't
vote and does not pay taxes to expect an elected politicians of the
opposition should come down and kiss their boots. Like most
fleabaggers, bringing up the kids to be a selfish sissy.

What we really need is a two tier system. If you want big fat huge
government to manage your life, you sign a piece of paper and become a
permanent ward of the state. They can herd you like sheep, tax you 100%
but government will provide for you.

Or if you decline, you don't have to pay for the fleabaggers and
fleabagger debts.

Kids today should have a class action suit on the government and the
basis is that do we inherit the sins of our fathers and grandfathers?
Why should a newborn or young adult have to pay any of that fleabagger
debt or interest? Slavery is taxation without representation, and they
were not represented int eh $14.5 trillion.

Would make an interesting legal case. Can fleabaggers pass down their
debts as slavery or should fleabaggers be taxed hyper heavy compared to
kids today. And what if, like defumer, etc, harryk, they are skint
wlesher....take their kidneys? Work camp? I like work camp...gets the
lard off their brains.

On 21/05/2011 7:11 AM, True North wrote:

"mike" wrote in message

[...]

Funny, live in UK and Norway too. Your point? Just been around the
world enough to know those who trust government are absolutely naive and
stupid sheep. Government isn't about being heard, it is about being
herd. We need government, but it needs to be right sized and held on
track to serve the people. Righ now, governments are so big they serve
them selves and herd the sheep.

We are a well managed herd.

On May 20, 4:01 pm, wrote:
[...]

You're insane. There's just no other way to describe it.

In article , princecraft51
@gmail.com says...

"Harryk" wrote in message ...

True North wrote:

"mike" wrote in message

[...]

Hey, idiot, if you and Harry are truly going to "ignore" those you don't
like, why don't you really do that, as opposed of still having them on
your mind 24/7?

On May 20, 4:01 pm, wrote:
[...]

How about: a racist, mindless moron, who is quite skilled at typing
with one hand while he manipulates his little world with the other?

On 21/05/2011 7:31 AM, Harryk wrote:
True North wrote:

"mike" wrote in message

[...]

unfortunately it is true. Canada lets anyone in. Taliban, Tamil
Tigers, yep, we let in about any idiot.

On 21/05/2011 9:11 AM, Harryk wrote:
True North wrote:

"Harryk" wrote in message ...

True North wrote:

"mike" wrote in message

[...]

Funny, have one, 2 grand children. Daughter started of Liberal/NDP,
now, she is a conservative-libertarian chip off the old block. Has her
own profitable business even.

Again, fleabagger fear begets fleabagger smear...
--
Take a look at ANY country, more debt is more problems. So why do we
allow our governments more debt? Selfishness, greed, denial, ignorance?

On 21/05/2011 10:48 AM, Sour Krause wrote:
In , princecraft51
@gmail.com says...

"Harryk" wrote in message ...

True North wrote:

"mike" wrote in message

On May 20, 4:01 pm, wrote:
[...]

You the censor cops or what? Hey, stuff it jack ass. I ignore defumer
plenty. Harry has come close, as with etc, but hasn't crossed the line yet.