Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Osama Bin Laden, coward right to the end

Osama Bin Laden, coward right to the end of his pathetic life. Hid
behind his wife....as a human shield.

Can't say I feel sorry for her. Sleeping with such cowards and mass
murderous *******s like Osama has its risks.

The soldiers made the very best decision.

--
I can assure you that the road to prosperity is not paved with
fleabagger debt.