BoatBanter.com

-   -   Short, but meaningful, Obama speech (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/130011-short-but-meaningful-obama-speech.html)

John H[_2_] April 28th 11 06:47 PM

Short, but meaningful, Obama speech

Don't know why this hasn't made the news. I've not even seen it on MSNBC. Hell, it's probably the
most refreshing, to the point, and honest speech 'Bama's ever made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRHtra9khdg

Canuck57[_9_] April 28th 11 07:38 PM

On 28/04/2011 11:47 AM, John H wrote:
Don't know why this hasn't made the news. I've not even seen it on MSNBC. Hell, it's probably the
most refreshing, to the point, and honest speech 'Bama's ever made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRHtra9khdg

That is Obama for ya.

--
I can assure you that the road to prosperity is not paved with
fleabagger debt.

A_boaterer April 28th 11 07:39 PM

Short, but meaningful, Obama speech

In article ,
says...

Post your political **** somewhere else.

Canuck57[_9_] April 28th 11 09:28 PM

Short, but meaningful, Obama speech

On 28/04/2011 12:39 PM, A_boaterer wrote:
In ,
says...

Don't know why this hasn't made the news. I've not even seen it on MSNBC. Hell, it's probably the
most refreshing, to the point, and honest speech 'Bama's ever made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRHtra9khdg

Post your political **** somewhere else.

Better fill up the boat, USD sank again today with oil, gold, silver up.
Obama bucks are nt what they used to be.

[email protected] April 28th 11 09:38 PM

Short, but meaningful, Obama speech

On Thu, 28 Apr 2011 14:39:07 -0400, A_boaterer wrote:

In article ,
says...

Don't know why this hasn't made the news. I've not even seen it on MSNBC. Hell, it's probably the
most refreshing, to the point, and honest speech 'Bama's ever made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRHtra9khdg

Post your political **** somewhere else.

They're just ignorant racists..

Canuck57[_9_] April 28th 11 11:26 PM

wrote:

On 28/04/2011 12:39 PM, A_boaterer wrote:
In ,
says...

Don't know why this hasn't made the news. I've not even seen it on MSNBC. Hell, it's probably the
most refreshing, to the point, and honest speech 'Bama's ever made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRHtra9khdg

Post your political **** somewhere else.

Better fill up the boat, USD sank again today with oil, gold, silver up.
Obama bucks are nt what they used to be.

racist

Money knows nothing of racism, or bought and paid for Obama would not be
in office. Making money and preserving wealth is a cold game of real
numbers and profit.

Racism card is just a crutch/excuse for the small minded.

Harryk April 29th 11 12:12 AM

wrote:

On 28/04/2011 12:39 PM, A_boaterer wrote:
In ,
says...

Don't know why this hasn't made the news. I've not even seen it on
MSNBC. Hell, it's probably the
most refreshing, to the point, and honest speech 'Bama's ever made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRHtra9khdg

Post your political **** somewhere else.

Better fill up the boat, USD sank again today with oil, gold, silver up.
Obama bucks are nt what they used to be.

racist

Money knows nothing of racism, or bought and paid for Obama would not be
in office. Making money and preserving wealth is a cold game of real
numbers and profit.

Racism card is just a crutch/excuse for the small minded.

This from a guy who goes through life wearing a tinfoil hat.

wf3h[_2_] April 29th 11 12:50 AM

Short, but meaningful, Obama speech

wrote:

On 28/04/2011 12:39 PM, A_boaterer wrote:
In ,
says...

Don't know why this hasn't made the news. I've not even seen it on MSNBC. Hell, it's probably the
most refreshing, to the point, and honest speech 'Bama's ever made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRHtra9khdg

Post your political **** somewhere else.

Better fill up the boat, USD sank again today with oil, gold, silver up.
Obama bucks are nt what they used to be.

racist

Money knows nothing of racism

money does not exist in a vacuum. yes, it knows racism

, or bought and paid for Obama would not be
in office. Making money and preserving wealth is a cold game of real
numbers and profit.

or greed. you right wingers ignore that

Racism card is just a crutch/excuse for the small minded.

and greed is the live and soul of being a right winger

Canuck57[_9_] April 29th 11 02:11 AM

wrote:

[...]

So tell use what you have done to better yourself?

Or is it easier for you to whine and be on social assistance like a grub?