BoatBanter.com

-   -   Short, but meaningful, Obama speech (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/130011-short-but-meaningful-obama-speech.html)

John H[_2_] April 28th 11 06:47 PM

Short, but meaningful, Obama speech

Don't know why this hasn't made the news. I've not even seen it on MSNBC. Hell, it's probably the
most refreshing, to the point, and honest speech 'Bama's ever made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRHtra9khdg

Canuck57[_9_] April 28th 11 07:38 PM

On 28/04/2011 11:47 AM, John H wrote:
Don't know why this hasn't made the news. I've not even seen it on MSNBC. Hell, it's probably the
most refreshing, to the point, and honest speech 'Bama's ever made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRHtra9khdg

That is Obama for ya.

--
I can assure you that the road to prosperity is not paved with
fleabagger debt.

A_boaterer April 28th 11 07:39 PM

Short, but meaningful, Obama speech

In article ,
says...

Post your political **** somewhere else.

Canuck57[_9_] April 28th 11 09:28 PM

Short, but meaningful, Obama speech

On 28/04/2011 12:39 PM, A_boaterer wrote:
In ,
says...

Don't know why this hasn't made the news. I've not even seen it on MSNBC. Hell, it's probably the
most refreshing, to the point, and honest speech 'Bama's ever made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRHtra9khdg

Post your political **** somewhere else.

Better fill up the boat, USD sank again today with oil, gold, silver up.
Obama bucks are nt what they used to be.

[email protected] April 28th 11 09:38 PM

Short, but meaningful, Obama speech

On Thu, 28 Apr 2011 14:39:07 -0400, A_boaterer wrote:

In article ,
says...

Don't know why this hasn't made the news. I've not even seen it on MSNBC. Hell, it's probably the
most refreshing, to the point, and honest speech 'Bama's ever made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRHtra9khdg

Post your political **** somewhere else.

They're just ignorant racists..

Canuck57[_9_] April 28th 11 11:26 PM

wrote:

On 28/04/2011 12:39 PM, A_boaterer wrote:
In ,
says...

Don't know why this hasn't made the news. I've not even seen it on MSNBC. Hell, it's probably the
most refreshing, to the point, and honest speech 'Bama's ever made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRHtra9khdg

Post your political **** somewhere else.

Better fill up the boat, USD sank again today with oil, gold, silver up.
Obama bucks are nt what they used to be.

racist

Money knows nothing of racism, or bought and paid for Obama would not be
in office. Making money and preserving wealth is a cold game of real
numbers and profit.

Racism card is just a crutch/excuse for the small minded.

Harryk April 29th 11 12:12 AM

wrote:

On 28/04/2011 12:39 PM, A_boaterer wrote:
In ,
says...

Don't know why this hasn't made the news. I've not even seen it on
MSNBC. Hell, it's probably the
most refreshing, to the point, and honest speech 'Bama's ever made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRHtra9khdg

Post your political **** somewhere else.

Better fill up the boat, USD sank again today with oil, gold, silver up.
Obama bucks are nt what they used to be.

racist

Money knows nothing of racism, or bought and paid for Obama would not be
in office. Making money and preserving wealth is a cold game of real
numbers and profit.

Racism card is just a crutch/excuse for the small minded.

This from a guy who goes through life wearing a tinfoil hat.

wf3h[_2_] April 29th 11 12:50 AM

Short, but meaningful, Obama speech

wrote:

On 28/04/2011 12:39 PM, A_boaterer wrote:
In ,
says...

Don't know why this hasn't made the news. I've not even seen it on MSNBC. Hell, it's probably the
most refreshing, to the point, and honest speech 'Bama's ever made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRHtra9khdg

Post your political **** somewhere else.

Better fill up the boat, USD sank again today with oil, gold, silver up.
Obama bucks are nt what they used to be.

racist

Money knows nothing of racism

money does not exist in a vacuum. yes, it knows racism

, or bought and paid for Obama would not be
in office. Making money and preserving wealth is a cold game of real
numbers and profit.

or greed. you right wingers ignore that

Racism card is just a crutch/excuse for the small minded.

and greed is the live and soul of being a right winger

Canuck57[_9_] April 29th 11 02:11 AM

wrote:

[...]

So tell use what you have done to better yourself?

Or is it easier for you to whine and be on social assistance like a grub?

wf3h[_2_] April 29th 11 02:19 AM

Short, but meaningful, Obama speech

wrote:

or greed. you right wingers ignore that

Racism card is just a crutch/excuse for the small minded.

and greed is the live and soul of being a right winger

So tell use what you have done to better yourself?

Or is it easier for you to whine and be on social assistance like a grub

what's funny is that

every time someone tells you right wngers the truth about yourself

you tell us how perfect eveything is as long as we believe the rich
have our best interests in mind

Canuck57[_9_] April 29th 11 07:10 PM

wrote:

or greed. you right wingers ignore that

Racism card is just a crutch/excuse for the small minded.

and greed is the live and soul of being a right winger

So tell use what you have done to better yourself?

Or is it easier for you to whine and be on social assistance like a grub

what's funny is that

every time someone tells you right wngers the truth about yourself

you tell us how perfect eveything is as long as we believe the rich
have our best interests in mind

Funny, then maybe the poor should have the best interests of the rich in
mind.

Ever hear the smell of envy and greedy in your rant? Of course, why
should anyone give a crap about your rats brained ass? Serious,
entitlement? Envy, grrrreeeeeddddd.... Do you think you have the market
cornered? Quite frankly, entitlements types like yourself are dime a
dozen human garbage.

Just cheap insatiable leftie fleabagger whining. Do you not ever get
tired of being so pathetic?

Harryk April 29th 11 07:16 PM

wrote:

[...]

Bull****. I could buy and sell you out of one of my money market funds.
You're just a wannahavemoney wannabe.

A_boaterer April 29th 11 09:27 PM

Short, but meaningful, Obama speech

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

wrote:

[...]

Then why not bet a measly $500 that I'm not loogy or Kevin?

Canuck57[_9_] April 29th 11 09:54 PM

wrote:

[...]

Really doubtful there harryk -- really doubtful.

wf3h[_2_] April 29th 11 10:31 PM

Short, but meaningful, Obama speech

wrote:

Racism card is just a crutch/excuse for the small minded.

and greed is the live and soul of being a right winger

So tell use what you have done to better yourself?

Or is it easier for you to whine and be on social assistance like a grub

what's funny is that

every time someone tells you right wngers the truth about yourself

you tell us how perfect eveything is as long as we believe the rich
have our best interests in mind

Funny, then maybe the poor should have the best interests of the rich in
mind.

they have no choice. when all taxes are figured in, the poor often pay
higher tax rates than the rich

Ever hear the smell of envy and greedy in your rant?

the greed of the rich you ignore

should anyone give a crap about your rats brained ass? Serious,
entitlement? Envy, grrrreeeeeddddd.... Do you think you have the market
cornered? Quite frankly, entitlements types like yourself are dime a
dozen human garbage.

meaningless. your racist rants against obama, your TOTAL suck ass
attitude towards the rich and your vituperative hatred of working
people pegs you as a typical right wing loser

Just cheap insatiable leftie fleabagger whining. Do you not ever get
tired of being so pathetic?

do you get tired of watching your rich buddies destroy canada and the
US? is there a reason you hate the US?

A_boaterer April 30th 11 03:51 PM

wrote:

[...]

If it comes out of Harry's mouth, you can be certain it's a lie!

L G[_36_] May 1st 11 03:08 AM

Short, but meaningful, Obama speech

A_boaterer wrote:
In ,

[...]