Default Answer to a Question

"How do we balance the budget?"

Work both sides. Spending and revenue.

"What the hell does that mean?"

Hey, I answered your question. Don't be pushy.

"Can you be more specific?"

Look at it this way.
Your boat is leaking and trying to sink.
So much water coming in as you bail so much water out.
You get it?

"What the hell?"

Aww, just shaddup and quit worrying.
You got a life jacket?

On Apr 25, 7:23*pm, Boating All Out wrote:
"How do we balance the budget?"

Work both sides. Spending and revenue.

"What the hell does that mean?"

Hey, I answered your question. Don't be pushy.

"Can you be more specific?"

Look at it this way.
Your boat is leaking and trying to sink.
So much water coming in as you bail so much water out.
You get it?

"What the hell?"

Aww, just shaddup and quit worrying.
You got a life jacket?

Dont know much about your Government (nor do I care ) but I'd weed out
the deadwood, with NO " Golden Parachutes" for a starter.

Answer the question.... *e#c General 1 February 24th 11 08:23 AM
Next question ;;;;;; is that your final answer ?? Thomas Wentworth Boat Building 6 December 23rd 05 09:10 PM
Answer, crew question G. Webster Tall Ships 1 March 30th 04 04:09 PM
Since Booby can't answer the question Simple Simon ASA 13 September 3rd 03 02:07 AM