Default Wrap your mind round this'un

My seriously liberal sister has taken up shooting, both with a 9 mm
and a .22 rifle. Today at our Easter family dinner, she remarked at
how since I was good at building boats'n stuff, maybe I could make a
gun rack for her Prius..........Dead silence with everyone processing
that one until I told her "OK, if you'll put a bumper sticker on it
saying "Gun control is a tight pattern"" and she agreed.

Frogwatch wrote:
My seriously liberal sister has taken up shooting, both with a 9 mm
and a .22 rifle. Today at our Easter family dinner, she remarked at
how since I was good at building boats'n stuff, maybe I could make a
gun rack for her Prius..........Dead silence with everyone processing
that one until I told her "OK, if you'll put a bumper sticker on it
saying "Gun control is a tight pattern"" and she agreed.

Easter, a perfect holiday on which to have gun discussions. :)

"Harryk" wrote in message
m...

Frogwatch wrote:
My seriously liberal sister has taken up shooting, both with a 9 mm
and a .22 rifle. Today at our Easter family dinner, she remarked at
how since I was good at building boats'n stuff, maybe I could make a
gun rack for her Prius..........Dead silence with everyone processing
that one until I told her "OK, if you'll put a bumper sticker on it
saying "Gun control is a tight pattern"" and she agreed.

Easter, a perfect holiday on which to have gun discussions. :)

****

Those good 'ole Southern boys have made it so unsafe down there, everyone
needs to pack heat. Darn shame!

On Sun, 24 Apr 2011 18:09:33 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

My seriously liberal sister has taken up shooting, both with a 9 mm
and a .22 rifle. Today at our Easter family dinner, she remarked at
how since I was good at building boats'n stuff, maybe I could make a
gun rack for her Prius...

build a good one so your sister

will have a nice rack

wrote:
My seriously liberal sister has taken up shooting, both with a 9 mm
and a .22 rifle. *Today at our Easter family dinner, she remarked at
how since I was good at building boats'n stuff, maybe I could make a
gun rack for her Prius...

build a good one so your sister

will have a nice rack

She's 41, a lawyer, has two kids, competes in triathlons, vegetarian,
ultra-liberal, drives a Prius and shoots for fun too. I believe that
when she is 50 she will no longer be liberal.

wrote:
My seriously liberal sister has taken up shooting, both with a 9 mm
and a .22 rifle. *Today at our Easter family dinner, she remarked at
how since I was good at building boats'n stuff, maybe I could make a
gun rack for her Prius...

build a good one so your sister

will have a nice rack

She's 41, a lawyer, has two kids, competes in triathlons, vegetarian,
ultra-liberal, drives a Prius and shoots for fun too. I believe that
when she is 50 she will no longer be liberal.

Hmm, I don't know. My daughter is also a liberal democrat. She's 52.
But she's a member of the NRA and shoots trap and auto loaders. (she
drives a Volvo)
I'm her opposite, have tons of guns, shoot once a month and drive a
Chevy. But I'm not a member of the NRA.
Eddie

wrote:
My seriously liberal sister has taken up shooting, both with a 9 mm
and a .22 rifle. *Today at our Easter family dinner, she remarked at
how since I was good at building boats'n stuff, maybe I could make a
gun rack for her Prius...

build a good one so your sister

will have a nice rack

She's 41, a lawyer, has two kids, competes in triathlons, vegetarian,
ultra-liberal, drives a Prius and shoots for fun too. I believe that
when she is 50 she will no longer be liberal.

Hmm, I don't know. My daughter is also a liberal democrat. She's 52.
But she's a member of the NRA and shoots trap and auto loaders. (she
drives a Volvo)
I'm her opposite, have tons of guns, shoot once a month and drive a
Chevy. But I'm not a member of the NRA.
Eddie

Luckily, neither of my daughters are liberals.

I suppose they were just properly raised.

wrote:
[...]

Well, they certainly weren't raised as Roman Catholics, eh?
Most Catholics I know, and I know a lot of them, are social liberals.
A number of them are anti-abortion, but in every other area of
importance, they are liberal.

So, where did you go wrong with them?

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

wrote:
[...]

Wow, harrie makes up stories about people he "knows" (which means he
made them up), and expects folks to follow him down to the crapper of
name calling and misrepresentations...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

I_am_Tosk wrote:
In articlezd6dnbJ2u9xGzCjQnZ2dnUVZ_sWdnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

wrote:
[...]

Obviously, you know nothing about the precepts of the Roman Catholic
religion, and have not read any recent pope's encyclicals. One cannot be
a practicing Roman Catholic *and* a hate-filled conservative.

You know, Snotty, you've already convinced anyone with a working brain
that you are an ignorant, uneducated, obstreperous little hothead.
You've expanded your hate-mongering to Tim for reasons that no one else
understands, and in the last few days, you've dumped a few loads of
Tosk**** on Herring. About the only one here who takes you seriously is
your buddy, the LoogyFaker.

You're in good company, little man.

Round and round we go....Loogy (spoofer) *e#c General 0 January 13th 11 07:24 PM
Race Wrap-up John H.[_4_] General 14 May 30th 08 03:43 PM
shrink wrap Ashlandoregon Boat Building 2 December 7th 03 07:21 PM
shrink wrap Ashlandoregon General 0 December 7th 03 07:47 AM
Actually an open mind about Harry Potter is also an open mind about evolution. Bertie the Bunyip ASA 0 September 9th 03 01:53 PM