Default Financing healthcare

OK, I accept that this is mostly a political group with occasional
boating posts.
I had an idea I'd like to run past people on all sides.
One thing people dislike about Obamacare is that it compels people to
purchase a product. Here is a way around the problem.
Require people to contribute 10% of their income to a "pension
account". We can get away with this because we already do it with
SS. However, this account could be used at any time to pay for
current healthcare including health insurance. Contributions would be
tax free and payments for qualified healthcare taken from the growth
of the accounts (which you would control) would also be tax free.
This would encourage people to shop around for healthcare and to not
go to the emergency room for a cold. At the end of the year, they
could get back part of what htye put in if it was not taken up by
health care. This would allow each person to put in money when they
are young and in good health and then use the money when they are
older.
Poor people would get contributions from the govt to their account and
they could pay for whatever healthcare they wanted.

On 16/04/2011 8:56 PM, Frogwatch wrote:

Poor people would get contributions from the govt to their account and
they could pay for whatever healthcare they wanted.

Or how about get off their arses and work for the $$$, a little less
cocaine and booze, a little more planning....

Or sell them off as slaves because they can't manage their lives correctly.

Or they can go without.

Ok, I am not quite that heartless. Need a bone set make it free. Need
a quad-double bypass for $200k, so sad.

--
I can assure you that the road to prosperity is not paved with
fleabagger debt.
bob bob is offline

On Sat, 16 Apr 2011 21:49:27 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 16/04/2011 8:56 PM, Frogwatch wrote:

Poor people would get contributions from the govt to their account and
they could pay for whatever healthcare they wanted.

Or how about get off their arses and work for the $$$, a little less
cocaine and booze, a little more planning....

gee. he hates the poor who work for a living

but the rich who bankrupt our country...well they can do no wrong

Or sell them off as slaves because they can't manage their lives correctly.

Or they can go without.

Ok, I am not quite that heartless. Need a bone set make it free. Need
a quad-double bypass for $200k, so sad.

gee. only the rich would afford that...like, for example, the guys on
wall street....

almost as if he wants working people to die and only the rich survive

typical right winger

wrote:

On 16/04/2011 8:56 PM, Frogwatch wrote:

Poor people would get contributions from the govt to their account and
they could pay for whatever healthcare they wanted.

Or how about get off their arses and work for the $$$, a little less
cocaine and booze, a little more planning....

gee. he hates the poor who work for a living

but the rich who bankrupt our country...well they can do no wrong

Or sell them off as slaves because they can't manage their lives correctly.

Or they can go without.

Ok, I am not quite that heartless. Need a bone set make it free. Need
a quad-double bypass for $200k, so sad.

gee. only the rich would afford that...like, for example, the guys on
wall street....

almost as if he wants working people to die and only the rich survive

typical right winger

Hey, ultimately you can't get out what you didn't put in.

Only fleabaggers think you can. Because they be selfish, greed
supersedes rationality. And why any system will deteriorate without
steadfast rules.

I count on it, as I don' rely on government.
--
I can assure you that the road to prosperity is not paved with
fleabagger debt.

Financing healthcare Frogwatch[_2_] General 59 April 19th 11 11:51 PM
Boat Financing Peter Aitken General 18 June 4th 05 03:16 AM
Interest Only Financing? Ron Cruising 9 October 15th 04 04:03 AM
Marine Financing FS in the U.S. Brian Simard Marketplace 3 January 20th 04 10:27 PM
Financing Alternative L General 0 October 3rd 03 09:49 AM