Eisboch

Default You know, it is really aggravating....

Wayne.B wrote in message
On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 11:44:38 GMT, "Eisboch"
wrote:
Hey Wayne,

When you are at your new house in Cape Coral, turn to a heading of 80
degrees true and wave.
I'll be waving back at a distance of about 120 miles.

Eisboch

=======================

By Jupiter, I'll do that. Are there any good launching ramps in your
area? I'm looking forward to trailering over to the right coast once
in a while. How did "HL" make out with his chartering operation?

Why trailer? Take that 24 footer across the big "O". I am thinking of
doing it your way in my 20 footer.
Last winter we took a motorcycle cruise around the bottom half of the lake
and was amazed at the big boats making the crossing. Stay in touch and
maybe we will meet up this winter.

The charter operation with HL did not work out for reasons beyond both of
our collective control. Last I knew he was the captain of a large sailboat
in the NE, but was preparing to return to Florida.

Best regards,

Eisboch

Wayne.B

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 01:34:28 GMT, "Eisboch"
wrote:

Stay in touch and
maybe we will meet up this winter.

============================

Sure thing. Drop me a note and I'll send you directions. It's
actually quite easy, we're on a deep water canal about a mile south of
the new bridge in Cape Coral and about 1,000 ft in off the river.
Small dock in front of house, about to get bigger after we move down
in November.

Capt. Frank Hopkins

Was wrenchin on the engine to replace the manifolds, risers and
couplers, along with a short jump overboard to replace outdrive zincs.

No time for takeing her out this weekend. Besides the weather here is poor.

Capt. F.

Gene Kearns wrote:
....when I check the newsgroup messages and it says, downloading up to
1,246,321 messages...... and I end up with NO messages.

I guess that is what is left after all of the republicans suck,
democrats suck, OT-, liberals suck, conservatives suck, unions rock,
unions suck, threads and newsgroup vandals are filtered out.

Now, I know it is getting colder, but isn't anybody still boating or
interested in boating?

PS
And yeah, it IS worth it, gives me the same feeling that taking out
yesterdays shrimp to the garbage can does....