Default Wow.. 26 posts..

21 with progressives calling names, and 5 with someone being called
Loogis when it's not.. Seems the Conservatives only want to talk about
boat trailers but Harry, Don, and JPS won't let that happen..

I_am_Tosk wrote:

21 with progressives calling names, and 5 with someone being called
Loogis when it's not.. Seems the Conservatives only want to talk about
boat trailers but Harry, Don, and JPS won't let that happen..

Bull****, bull****, and more bull****, from the Number One bull****ter
on rec.boats, Snotty Ingerghoul.

As for the term "loogy," it has become a generic descriptor for anyone
who acts like loogy, whether he is a loogy...or not. Loogy had a number
of posting characteristics and the fool to whom we are referring has all
of them.

I presume we could come up with an Ingerghoul but you seem to have
retired that trophy. Besides, who the **** would want to be you?

"Harryk" wrote in message
m...

I_am_Tosk wrote:

21 with progressives calling names, and 5 with someone being called
Loogis when it's not.. Seems the Conservatives only want to talk about
boat trailers but Harry, Don, and JPS won't let that happen..

Bull****, bull****, and more bull****, from the Number One bull****ter
on rec.boats, Snotty Ingerghoul.

As for the term "loogy," it has become a generic descriptor for anyone
who acts like loogy, whether he is a loogy...or not. Loogy had a number
of posting characteristics and the fool to whom we are referring has all
of them.

I presume we could come up with an Ingerghoul but you seem to have
retired that trophy. Besides, who the **** would want to be you?

***********

No one with a lick of sense... that's for sure!

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

I_am_Tosk wrote:

21 with progressives calling names, and 5 with someone being called
Loogis when it's not.. Seems the Conservatives only want to talk about
boat trailers but Harry, Don, and JPS won't let that happen..

Bull****, bull****, and more bull****, from the Number One bull****ter
on rec.boats, Snotty Ingerghoul.

Temper, temper, temper. Is rent due and you are short this month?

As for the term "loogy," it has become a generic descriptor for anyone
who acts like loogy, whether he is a loogy...or not. Loogy had a number
of posting characteristics and the fool to whom we are referring has all
of them.

No it hasn't become a generic descriptor. You are trying to change it
into a generic descriptor because you can't figure out who the real
Loogy is.

I presume we could come up with an Ingerghoul but you seem to have
retired that trophy. Besides, who the **** would want to be you?

Yes. Who the **** would want to be you, Harry Krause. Obnoxious, ill
tempered and generally an unpleasant guy.

BAR wrote:
In articleFridnbgXYNsjDhHQnZ2dnUVZ_oCdnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
I_am_Tosk wrote:
[...]

Who would want to be me? All the assholes here who spoof IDs, obviously.

I'm no hypocrite, Bertie. I have no use or tolerance whatsoever for
right-wing trash.

Wow! Vic Smith General 4 August 22nd 08 03:23 AM
WOW! Mike[_6_] General 18 May 4th 08 06:17 PM
WOW!!!! Bobsprit ASA 1 August 7th 03 10:13 AM