Default "Mission Accomplished" in the next few days Obama says

Our dear leader has announced that the Libyan Mission will be
accomplished in the next few days as "things wind down". Golf anyone?

On 22/03/2011 8:31 PM, Frogwatch wrote:
Our dear leader has announced that the Libyan Mission will be
accomplished in the next few days as "things wind down". Golf anyone?

Likely in France, hob-knob it with champagne and caviar. I am sure
Obama will bring soap box and have something to say about it.

This is humourious. Big ape stomps on some baby rats and when they are
all dead thumps his chest and says hey we won one!

At least we know Obama's knees must be pretty good, they jerk well.

On Tue, 22 Mar 2011 21:29:04 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 22/03/2011 8:31 PM, Frogwatch wrote:
Our dear leader has announced that the Libyan Mission will be
accomplished in the next few days as "things wind down". Golf anyone?

Likely in France, hob-knob it with champagne and caviar. I am sure
Obama will bring soap box and have something to say about it.

This is humourious. Big ape stomps on some baby rats and when they are
all dead thumps his chest and says hey we won one!

At least we know Obama's knees must be pretty good, they jerk well.

Yet again you demonstrate your racist views... disgusting.
jps jps is offline

On Tue, 22 Mar 2011 19:31:37 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

Our dear leader has announced that the Libyan Mission will be
accomplished in the next few days as "things wind down". Golf anyone?

Wow, does that mean he's going to put up a big banner, take a ride in
an F-16 and land on the deck of an aircraft carrier sporting a
jumpsuit with a giant codpiece?

I can't wait to see it!!!

wrote:

Our dear leader has announced that the Libyan Mission will be
accomplished in the next few days as "things wind down". Golf anyone?

Wow, does that mean he's going to put up a big banner, take a ride in
an F-16 and land on the deck of an aircraft carrier sporting a
jumpsuit with a giant codpiece?

I can't wait to see it!!!

It could happen. Chimps are good at mimicking other's actions.

wrote:

Our dear leader has announced that the Libyan Mission will be
accomplished in the next few days as "things wind down". Golf anyone?

Wow, does that mean he's going to put up a big banner, take a ride in
an F-16 and land on the deck of an aircraft carrier sporting a
jumpsuit with a giant codpiece?

I can't wait to see it!!!

It could happen. Chimps are good at mimicking other's actions.

So says "Ernie," who is aka "Ziggy," and, of course, "flajim."

Bye-bye, buttwipe.

wrote:

Our dear leader has announced that the Libyan Mission will be
accomplished in the next few days as "things wind down". Golf anyone?

Where and when?

My clubs are always in the truck, ready to go.

It's a good thing that the mission was "accomplished". NowWhat General 0 December 8th 09 03:28 PM
mission accomplished Scout ASA 97 September 27th 06 08:21 PM
Mission Accomplished? JimH General 12 May 22nd 05 02:11 AM
Mission Accomplished (NOT) Don White General 0 August 5th 04 07:45 PM
Mission accomplished DSK General 1 May 17th 04 10:55 PM