Default When will the leftists understand they need to pay their taxes?

On Tue, 22 Mar 2011 14:27:27 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 22/03/2011 12:56 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 22 Mar 2011 13:20:04 -0400,
wrote:

Frogwatch wrote:
On Mar 22, 8:40 am, wrote:
BAR wrote:
In article8e88286e-6579-4ae2-bef9-4ecc1b423fb7
@o30g2000pra.googlegroups.com, says...
On Mar 22, 6:54 am, wrote:
Of course there is no hipocricy here, eh?
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0311/51675.html
This is a portion, not the full Krause-like cut and paste:
"McCaskill?s announcement Monday is the latest twist in a political
scandal that has dogged her for the past two weeks. The expensive
fiasco clashes with her self-made image as a reformer and good-
government advocate during her first term in the Senate. McCaskill has
now shelled out more than $375,000 in payments to cover the cost of
the plane flights and back taxes, a series of events the senator
herself has called ?embarrassing.?
On top of this, McCaskill signed on in February as a co-sponsor of
Senate legislation that would fire federal employees if they are
?seriously delinquent? in paying their own federal taxes".
WOAH!
Thats a crap load of moeny!
hows this stuff happen anyhow?
You should live in Virginia. I don't know what the taxes are now on
personal property but I used to have to pay about $700 per year on my
car and this was about 20 years ago. If I didn't pay my personal
property taxes then I couldn't get my county sticker. If I didn't have
my county sticker on my windshield, right next to the state inspection
sticker, I would get pulled over by the county police and get a ticket
for not having a county sticker.
And when I moved to Maryland I found out even with all of the personal
property BS in Virginia it was still cheaper to live in Virginia.
I remember those damned Virginia personal property taxes and the Fairfax
County stickers. I also remember seeing cops patrol apartment and
townhouse parking lots, not to look for criminals, but to look for cars
without the county stickers.

I don't miss leaving Northern Virginia. It just got too crowded and
congested for my taste. We were "over there" last week, in Herring's
neighborhood (almost), to attend a memorial service and I was astonished
at how bad the traffic was at 2 p.m. on Franconia Road and also Van
Dorn. We felt much better once the service ended and we got back onto
the Wilson Bridge and on our way to our part of semi-rural southern
Maryland.

Lefties will not pay taxes because they consider themselves to be the
"Governing class" not the taxpaying class. They consider govt jobs to
be their divine right and it is the duty of the little people to pay.

I'm a lefty. I suspect in the last 30 years, I've paid a hell of a lot
more in income taxes than you have, bub.

I'm definitely left of center socially. I guarantee that I've paid
more in income taxes in the last 10 years than he's paid in his entire
life and probably all his relatives lives as well.

Well, keep on paying those taxes, someone has too. Me, I have elected
to do a tax protest. Working well. I will not pay much taxes this year
at all. Income is at the low rate, favorable capital gains and the
like, huge tax paid cash reserves and tax defered funds are growing like
weeds.

So I leave you to pay the taxes.

Well, since you're barred from entering the US, you're opinion doesn't
count for much.

We know you're not going to pay any taxes. You have to earn some money
before you can do that.

On Tue, 22 Mar 2011 14:29:58 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 22/03/2011 12:57 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 22 Mar 2011 13:56:09 -0400,
wrote:

Canuck57 wrote:
On 22/03/2011 11:16 AM,
wrote:
On Tue, 22 Mar 2011 05:08:32 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Mar 22, 6:54 am, wrote:
[...]

It happens because of the huge amount of money required to run a
successful campaign. Until both sides agree to reform the system, this
isn't going to change.

Of course, if you want the full story, you actually have to read the
article.

One of the best ideas I have heard of is o make political contributions
and favors a federal offence with up to a $1,000,000 fine per offence
including some jail time. Profitable to catch is the idea.

On the income tax your first $ 100 goes to politics. You, the taxpayer
have to decide where it goes. You can say 50% to State republicans and
$50 to Ron Paul if you like. This is the sole source of party/candidate
income other than their own money. And you can change your delegation
EVERY year so if you decide Obama is a all talk no action jive turkey,
you can switch.

The idea is to take out the corruption in how Obama got so much money at
the last month or so when it looked ike McCain might beat Hilary.

Sheesh...just what we need, a semi-senile old fart as president with a
nincompoop uncurious woman as his veep.

It took me a second to realize you were talking about McCain/Palin. I
thought you were talking about Nuckles. LOL

You are always confused.

You are permanently stupid.

On 22/03/2011 2:37 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 22 Mar 2011 14:27:27 -0600,
wrote:

wrote:

Frogwatch wrote:
On Mar 22, 6:54 am, wrote:
[...]

Why would I want to work? I didn't live life like a fleabagger. I
unsubscribed from debt in 1992 or there abouts. Nice thing about not
being in debt, is wealth finds you as you pay yourself. Then invest it
and no need to work. At some point a job becomes meaningless. Work for
me is making coffee at 7am, read the market news, place some orders,
then by 9am at the latest I am free for the whole day. Rough life eh?

Work is for fleabagers and debtors.

On Mar 22, 1:57*pm, wrote:
On Tue, 22 Mar 2011 13:56:09 -0400, Harryk
wrote:

wrote:

On Mar 22, 6:54 am, wrote:
[...]

And all else thought he was speaking of himself, and you.

On Mar 22, 6:54*am, TopBassDog wrote:
Of course there is no hipocricy here, eh?

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0311/51675.html

This is a portion, not the full Krause-like cut and paste:

"McCaskill’s announcement Monday is the latest twist in a political
scandal that has dogged her for the past two weeks. The expensive
fiasco clashes with her self-made image as a reformer and good-
government advocate during her first term in the Senate. McCaskill has
now shelled out more than $375,000 in payments to cover the cost of
the plane flights and back taxes, a series of events the senator
herself has called “embarrassing.”

On top of this, McCaskill signed on in February as a co-sponsor of
Senate legislation that would fire federal employees if they are
“seriously delinquent” in paying their own federal taxes".

And the public voice rises.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmi... _flights.html

In article 0e927411-73c8-4c1d-b1e0-
, says...

[...]

I love the way they make sure to make the whole story about her paying
it back, it being a mistake, and now her biggest campaign emphasis...
again... snerk

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmi...cCaskill_bille...

I love the way they make sure to make the whole story about her paying
it back, it being a mistake, and now her biggest campaign emphasis...
again... snerk

Whole heartedly. how interesting that she doesn't contest any tax
charges even to the point of the possibly of over paying the due and
the penalties. How quick she is to recover.

Now from a St. Louis Missouri paper, a tad bit of humour. Or not.

http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/dai...craigslist.php

On Tue, 22 Mar 2011 16:44:26 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 22/03/2011 2:37 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 22 Mar 2011 14:27:27 -0600,
wrote:

wrote:

Frogwatch wrote:
On Mar 22, 6:54 am, wrote:
[...]

Sure. We all believe your bs. Basically, you're an unemployed bozo.
Feel free to revel in it.

On Mar 22, 12:16*pm, wrote:
On Tue, 22 Mar 2011 05:08:32 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

[...]

Leaving a delinquent and six-figured tax bill is the sign of running a
successful campaign?

D'Plume. Quit conjouring up lines simply to hear your brain rattle.

wrote:

On Mar 22, 6:54 am, wrote:
[...]

Planning your future with D'Plume, Herr Krause?