Default Hypocrisy

On Mar 19, 4:40*pm, Canuck57 wrote:
On 19/03/2011 2:21 PM, wrote:

On Sat, 19 Mar 2011 12:27:04 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
*wrote:

On Mar 19, 2:59 pm, *wrote:
In ,
says...

On 19/03/2011 11:35 AM, Frogwatch wrote:
So, why does it make sense to attack Gaddafi and it did not make sense
to attack Saddam. *So what if the "Arab LEague" wants us to attack.
Do you see them helping? *With Iraq, Kuwait, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia and
many other nations were on the side of the USA. *Even Hillary and most
Dems thought there were WMD in Iraq and THEY VOTED TO ATTACK IRAQ.
Now, I will support the US in attacking GAddafi if the DNC issues an
apology to Bush saying he was correct and that they *are mindless
ninnies.

Gaddafi ticked off the wrong people.

Lets face it, they drag out crimes for the ast 4 decades yet do not
explain why they didn't do anything until now but do business with him.
* *Not even Loberbie was enough and that is old history.

Nope, Gaddafi must have told the French prime minister and Obama to
stuff it. *So this is their revenge. *These power hungry mogals.....
Obama will stop short as he has to go to congress and they are not
looking for more expensive wars.

Meanwhile the Obama hypocrite is ignoring Yemen and Behrain's shooting
of peaceful unarmed protestors while backing a violent armed minority in
Liba....makes no sense but it is the way it is.

Gaddafi probably called Obama a name. He is a thin skinned dude for
sure...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Now I see the difference. *Obama is president now and
Bush was president then.

Yes, Obama is president. Get over it.

Tick-tock-Obama-be-on-a-rock -- 2012 is a coming.

Did "boating All out" support the war in Iraq, if not, he has no
business calling anyone a traitor.
Of course, all you libs have to do is to say "Bush was right and we
were wrong" so I can believe you are in this for the right reasons and
not just to get Libya's oil for George Soros. If you do that, then I
will support you, otherwise, "NO".

wrote:

On Mar 19, 2:59 pm, wrote:
[...]

Hey, 80% of Americans are the best people....my quarel is with DC
corruption, arrogance, ego and more corruption. Americans need to
realize their country is more on the rocks now than ever before --
government is out of control!

Some of my best friends are Americans!! America is a great country but
right now you are in the middle of a Pearl Harbour of politics and
econoomics. And people havent woke up yet.

Punding Iraq and Afganistan were justified, US was 9/11 attacked. Not
sure we should be there this long, but the attack was prevoked and
Bushed asked congess is this war?

Obama doesn't think he has to live by the rules.

Frogwatch wrote:

wrote:
On Mar 19, 2:59 pm, wrote:
[...]

You right-wing crackpots - you, canuck, herring, snotty = are really up
in arms over this. Warms my heart. Of course, there isn't an ounce of
logic or sense in any of your pronouncements.

On Sat, 19 Mar 2011 14:30:21 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 19/03/2011 2:20 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 19 Mar 2011 12:58:38 -0600,
wrote:

On 19/03/2011 12:53 PM,
wrote:
On Sat, 19 Mar 2011 12:51:31 -0600,
wrote:

On 19/03/2011 12:03 PM, Boating All Out wrote:
In articlef17450d8-b84a-4ac4-ac5c-549b238af374
@z20g2000yqe.googlegroups.com,
says...

So, why does it make sense to attack Gaddafi and it did not make sense
to attack Saddam. So what if the "Arab LEague" wants us to attack.
Do you see them helping? With Iraq, Kuwait, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia and
many other nations were on the side of the USA. Even Hillary and most
Dems thought there were WMD in Iraq and THEY VOTED TO ATTACK IRAQ.
Now, I will support the US in attacking GAddafi if the DNC issues an
apology to Bush saying he was correct and that they are mindless
ninnies.

The United States of America doesn't seek agreement from traitor Florida
crackers or Virginia ex-military.
The French can handle Gaddafi with a little off-site help from our
patriots serving in the armed forces.
So go kill some of those big roaches of yours and leave decent people
be.
After your state trained the 9/11 terrorists and elected a crook as
governor, it's been decided your opinion doesn't count for anything.

Too bad there wasn't a country big enough to interfere with the US civil
war. The outcome could have been quite a bit different.

Too bad you don't know anything about history.

So fleabagger when are you buying your jack boots? I will say,
politiicans do like good little sheeples like you. Lead by the nose types.

You've already got them in your closet, along with your SS uniform.

You would follow Obama to hell.

Last I check acts of war required congressional approval. Well Obama
does not think so, he just launched cruise missles into Libya. Yet
ignores unarmed non-violent protesters getting shot to death in Yemen
and Behrain....

Hypocritical president of yours needs an impeachment.

You're so stupid, even Hell wouldn't let you in, no less the US.

wrote:

On Mar 19, 2:59 pm, wrote:
[...]

No clock required to time your stupidity.

On 19/03/2011 3:06 PM, Harryk wrote:
Frogwatch wrote:

wrote:
On Mar 19, 2:59 pm, wrote:
[...]

No money to pay the bills but plenty for war. Makes Obama a war monger.

Frogwatch wrote:

wrote:
On Mar 19, 2:59 pm, wrote:
[...]

Bush started two serious wars and lowered taxes.

On Mar 19, 5:22*pm, Canuck57 wrote:
On 19/03/2011 3:15 PM, Boating All Out wrote:

In articlea20edf12-591f-4e9f-bbe9-e5b8bbdc3492
@n2g2000prj.googlegroups.com, says...

Did "boating All out" support the war in Iraq, if not, he has no
business calling anyone a traitor.
Of course, all you libs have to do is to say "Bush was right and we
were wrong" so I can believe you are in this for the right reasons and
not just to get Libya's oil for George Soros. *If you do that, then I
will support you, otherwise, "NO".

Although the French are in the lead, our men and women are in danger.
Our American sons, daughters, fathers, mothers, brothers and sisters.
You've said you don't support them.
I don't give a **** about your infantile politics.
A traitor is a traitor. *Easy to spot.
No decent American can take you seriously.
Now get back in your cracker swamp with them big roaches.
We don't need the likes of you in the company of Patriots.
There are still some here who have served Freedom's call.
And that ain't you.

Funny, then how come US isn't invading Yemen, Behrain, Tunisia or
putting a leash on the Hamas?

I guess that means that "Boater all Out" was a traitor during the IRaq
war.
No blood for Soros Oil!

Oh the hypocrisy!!!! Kapt Krunch ASA 1 June 22nd 08 06:07 PM
Race, IQ, and liberal hypocrisy. Ted General 2 July 26th 07 03:17 AM
OT the newest hypocrisy Jonathan Ganz ASA 0 October 11th 04 04:41 AM
OT--Hypocrisy is contagious NOYB General 8 February 29th 04 04:19 AM