Default 1988 Mastercraft Prostar 190 Engine info please

On Mar 20, 9:09*pm, NYOB wrote:
On 3/20/11 5:09 PM, *e#c wrote:
.

Didn't you bring a 50 year old ChrisCraft back from the boneyard? I'll
bet you have a lot of sage advice you could share with this fellow.

Wrong, its 40 years old, runs great, and gets me out and back without
a worry. I don't see or read anything about your Boat.

Damn you need to sell that old POS and buy yourself a toothbrush.

And the reply above from yet another ID troll who contributed nothing
of any value to the thread. What a ****tard.

On Mar 21, 10:08*am, HarryisPaul wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 3/20/11 5:09 PM, *e#c wrote:
.

Didn't you bring a 50 year old ChrisCraft back from the boneyard? I'll
bet you have a lot of sage advice you could share with this fellow.

Wrong, its 40 years old, runs great, and gets me out and back without
a worry. I don't see or read anything about your Boat.

Damn you need to sell that old POS and buy yourself a toothbrush.

What is hilarious is that if it were someone else, they'd be insulted
here daily because they had an older boat. slammer gets a free pass
because Harry enjoys that type of childish vulgar crap.

You know, it doesn't bother me I have an old Boat. It's paid for,
doesn't owe me a thing, runs great (from my maintenance, and work),
gets great fuel economy, and is built like a tank to tackle Lake Eries
worst.

Whats bothersome, is you bunch of trolls, who add nothing of value to
this NG.

Now, why not surprise me, and show me you can add something of value,
huh?

That'll be impossible for you bunch, seeing as how you're all nothing
but a bunch of cowardly retards with low IQs.

*e#c wrote:
On Mar 21, 10:08 am, wrote:
In ,
says...

On 3/20/11 5:09 PM, *e#c wrote:
.
[...]

You can be sure "HarryisPaul" is loogy has no boat.

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

*e#c wrote:
On Mar 21, 10:08 am, wrote:
In ,
says...

On 3/20/11 5:09 PM, *e#c wrote:
.
[...]

Care to bet that I'm not loogy, idiot? I've got $500.

Ernie wrote:

I have just bought a 1988 Mastercraft Prostar 190 with a 351 Indmar
engine. I am trying to find an info source so I can get her fixed
up.
It runs but had to remove a bunch of the clutch springs that were
jamming up the flywheel and clutch.

I need to find a service manual for the engine and a parts source
also.
Any help is appreciated.

--
AH64ADMP

Try he www.marineengine.com

Don't ask here. All you'll get is a bunch of crusty old ****s, and
Usenet ID cowards trying to tell you about their latest chili recipes,
golf game, politics, trailer adventures, etc, etc.

Nothing of ANY use.

Didn't you bring a 50 year old ChrisCraft back from the boneyard? I'll
bet you have a lot of sage advice you could share with this fellow.

Wrong, its 40 years old, runs great, and gets me out and back without
a worry. I don't see or read anything about your Boat.

I'm waiting for Harry to gush all over his boat first. Trust me. We'll
have a field day when he does.

What boat?

Harryk wrote:
*e#c wrote:
On Mar 21, 10:08 am, wrote:
In ,
says...

On 3/20/11 5:09 PM, *e#c wrote:
.
[...]

I'm sure that's not a sentence, writer...