Default Cool flying

Sent to my by an aviator type who thinks this would be fun to try!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHXnQCE0kG0

On Sun, 13 Mar 2011 15:27:14 -0400, John H
wrote:

Sent to my by an aviator type who thinks this would be fun to try!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHXnQCE0kG0

There are old pilots, and there are bold pilots, but not that many
old, bold pilots - not much margin for error or the unexpected in
those maneuvers.

wrote:

Sent to my by an aviator type who thinks this would be fun to try!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHXnQCE0kG0

There are old pilots, and there are bold pilots, but not that many
old, bold pilots - not much margin for error or the unexpected in
those maneuvers.

Oh, come on. He had a good three feet before going off the back side of the
mountain, and he missed those boulders by almost two whole yards.

I wonder if he has air bags in that thing, or if he wears a parachute. He can
sure as hell control the damn airplane well.
Tim Tim is offline

wrote:

Sent to my by an aviator type who thinks this would be fun to try!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHXnQCE0kG0

There are old pilots, and there are bold pilots, but not that many
old, bold pilots - not much margin for error or the unexpected in
those maneuvers.

Oh, come on. He had a good three feet before going off the back side of the
mountain, and he missed those boulders by almost two whole yards.

I wonder if he has air bags in that thing, or if he wears a parachute. He can
sure as hell control the damn airplane well.

When he's turning the plane around and going down the hill, he sounds
to me like he's enjoying it a bit too much.... (wink, wink...nudge,
nudge...)

?;^ )

wrote:

Sent to my by an aviator type who thinks this would be fun to try!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHXnQCE0kG0

There are old pilots, and there are bold pilots, but not that many
old, bold pilots - not much margin for error or the unexpected in
those maneuvers.

Oh, come on. He had a good three feet before going off the back side of the
mountain, and he missed those boulders by almost two whole yards.

I wonder if he has air bags in that thing, or if he wears a parachute. He can
sure as hell control the damn airplane well.

When he's turning the plane around and going down the hill, he sounds
to me like he's enjoying it a bit too much.... (wink, wink...nudge,
nudge...)

?;^ )

Yeah. He makes it sound as though only a moron doesn't do that crap all the
time.

But a moron like you, posts off-topic **** here, ALL the time.

Flying boats Jordon[_2_] General 1 August 28th 09 12:15 AM
Flying not boating. Calif Bill General 0 November 26th 07 07:08 PM
Anybody ever do any spinnaker flying? Ellen MacArthur ASA 1 January 13th 07 11:22 PM
Flying with canoes? Bruce Berman Whitewater 0 November 24th 04 01:48 AM