Default A truly sad day

On Mar 12, 1:20*am, den wrote:
" try seadog" ?? *Are you drunk again?

Anyone with more than **** for brains could clearly recognize a typo
of *"try, for true". go look for someone else to crap on, group
police.

PETA - People Eat Tasty Animals. *Love it.

Nice troll, asswipe.

In article ,
says...

On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 20:18:30 -0700, Canuck57
wrote:

On 11/03/2011 8:10 PM, Frogwatch wrote:
Dearly beloved, We gather here to day to mourn the passing of a giant
among seamen, an inspiration to all of us and someone whose character
guided us thru our childhoods. Yes, he was a try seadog fighting the
eternal fight against going soft.
http://lifeinc.today.com/_news/2011/...into-obscurity
We will all now require just a bit more caffeine to get up in the
mornings.

Funny, guess government wants us to eat like cows.

funny corporate america sells us cigarets, food with e coli and then
the right wing comes in to tell us how healthy this is

Do you even think before you make it up? Look at the states who are
turning into food police, New York, New Jersey, Florida, California...
Yeah, the ones making Happymeals change, taking oil out of restraints
etc.. These are not "the right wing"... Why is it your side always makes
these ridiculous assertions, seems like each and every post?

wrote:

Funny, guess government wants us to eat like cows.

funny corporate america sells us cigarets, food with e coli and then
the right wing comes in to tell us how healthy this is

Do you even think before you make it up? Look at the states who are
turning into food police, New York, New Jersey, Florida, California...
Yeah, the ones making Happymeals change, taking oil out of restraints
etc.. These are not "the right wing"... Why is it your side always makes
these ridiculous assertions, seems like each and every post?

let's see...america is the fattest country on earth. and you're saying
the govt should not protect the welfare of its people?

why not? too much corporate money in death?

the right thinks corporations should have NO restrictions whatsoever.
NONE. no right winger favors food protection, water protection, air
protection, drug protection...anything.

after all, that affects profits

In article ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

Wow, you have a lot of trouble staying on topic. I can see why I had you
blocked for so long. You said the righties were telling us how healthy
this or that is, but I proved the left is the one forcing it on the
majority of the population... I guess when faced with those fact I might
go onto a random talking points attack too...

On 3/12/11 1:28 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

Snotty is a perfect example of lifelong malnutrition...short, squat,
limited brain power.

jps jps is offline

On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 19:10:15 -0800 (PST), Frogwatch
wrote:

Dearly beloved, We gather here to day to mourn the passing of a giant
among seamen, an inspiration to all of us and someone whose character
guided us thru our childhoods. Yes, he was a try seadog fighting the
eternal fight against going soft.
http://lifeinc.today.com/_news/2011/...into-obscurity
We will all now require just a bit more caffeine to get up in the
mornings.

A tsunami has wiped out more than 1000 lives in Japan but this is what
captures your attention and rates worthy of posting.

wrote:

Dearly beloved, We gather here to day to mourn the passing of a giant
among seamen, an inspiration to all of us and someone whose character
guided us thru our childhoods. Yes, he was a try seadog fighting the
eternal fight against going soft.
http://lifeinc.today.com/_news/2011/...into-obscurity
We will all now require just a bit more caffeine to get up in the
mornings.

A tsunami has wiped out more than 1000 lives in Japan but this is what
captures your attention and rates worthy of posting.

He's a conservative republican. They only care about fetuses.

In article ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

You are one crazy old man, Bob.

And he is right in the mold of the progressives here. They make up
opinions and ideas and attribute them to folks they can not even
comprehend. Of course we are for food protection, water protection etc,
we just don't support 23 separate government offices with 50 extra
employees each to perform those services. Especially when it's all Union
slugs who do nothing all day long, and don't tell me you have never been
in a government office...

In article ,
says...

wrote:

Dearly beloved, We gather here to day to mourn the passing of a giant
among seamen, an inspiration to all of us and someone whose character
guided us thru our childhoods. Yes, he was a try seadog fighting the
eternal fight against going soft.
http://lifeinc.today.com/_news/2011/...into-obscurity
We will all now require just a bit more caffeine to get up in the
mornings.

A tsunami has wiped out more than 1000 lives in Japan but this is what
captures your attention and rates worthy of posting.

OK you stupid elitist pig, tell us how many threads we need about it
before we can go back to answering your inane posts?

A sad day Scotty ASA 25 November 24th 05 06:10 PM
Sad day Pony Express ASA 22 October 19th 04 02:42 AM
A sad day John Cairns ASA 7 October 18th 04 05:23 AM
Sad Day Tailgunner Boat Building 1 December 12th 03 09:54 PM
A Sad Day Indeed Bobsprit ASA 0 November 7th 03 12:07 PM