Dave Hall

Default OT--What happens when Dean becomes the third party candidate?

Harry Krause wrote:

Gfretwell wrote:

The more they fracture the Dem vote the stronger Bush gets.
Every time this has come down to "GOP and the 7 dwarfs" the GOP wins in a
landslide. Remember John Anderson, Gene McCarthy or George Wallace? The GOP won
all of those elections. On the other hand Perot fractured the GOP vote in 92
and 96, giving the Dems a win.

In both those elections, the Democratic candidate got more votes than
the Republican candidate. I believe Americans are now just beginning to
see Bush for the lying piece of crap he is

And you have yet to substantiate just what "lies" Bush has made.

Dave

Mark Browne

"Dave Hall" wrote in message
Harry Krause wrote:

Gfretwell wrote:

The more they fracture the Dem vote the stronger Bush gets.
Every time this has come down to "GOP and the 7 dwarfs" the GOP wins

in a
landslide. Remember John Anderson, Gene McCarthy or George Wallace?

The GOP won
all of those elections. On the other hand Perot fractured the GOP vote

in 92
and 96, giving the Dems a win.

In both those elections, the Democratic candidate got more votes than
the Republican candidate. I believe Americans are now just beginning to
see Bush for the lying piece of crap he is

And you have yet to substantiate just what "lies" Bush has made.

Dave

Common sense will do until the "tell all" books come out.

I have absolutely no doubt that there will be a raft of them - there is so
much material to work with!

Mark Browne

OT Howard Dean in 2004 Dave Hall General 26 September 23rd 03 04:41 AM
OT--new candidate NOYB General 114 September 19th 03 07:26 PM
Were trailers full of hot air? Harry Krause General 58 July 21st 03 12:21 AM