Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Anyone thinking of boating?

On Feb 25, 11:38*am, "*e#c" wrote:
On Feb 25, 9:20*am, HarryisPaul wrote:

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

I am.

http://tinyurl.com/4djx36n

That's just too far to swim.

Got my "unshrinkwrap" date scheduled, along with an approximate relaunch
date and visit from dealer's mechanic. How far away can April be, anyway?

After looking over the poster names and header titles of the kazillion
posts I "missed" while away, I decided the best approach would be to not
read any of the posts, so I simply marked the newsgroup as "read."

If that offends anyone, well, I'm glad!

Show us a picture of your boat. About everyone has seen islands before.

How about a picture of your Boat, Scott

Okey dokey...

OT What are they thinking off... YukonBound General 8 November 16th 10 11:34 PM
What were they thinking? stp General 1 February 8th 09 03:18 AM
Thinking Bullschitter Cruising 3 August 15th 08 05:14 AM
OT What were they thinking? JimH General 1 February 4th 06 10:43 AM
What they were thinking Scott Vernon ASA 4 July 2nd 03 05:01 PM